Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

But it is insider only.

I can't post anything from the article, since Insider is a pay service, but PSOW has more, and better information for free. The IGN monkeys seem to think some things will be featured in the final, that we know won't be.

Just thought I would give a heads up.

i'll check into it and see what they're saying i guess

Through the Fire and Flames

i want to know the tripe theyre spurting, cos i have better things to spend my money on than a lousy website
    *runs off and erects psow flag* PSOW FOREVER!!!

-Talking about how great this PSO site, I remembered how I read someones post (on EGM message boards) saying that another PSO site was better than PSOW but the funny thing is when I went their, It was totally inferior to PSOW. So thanks! Now I can enjoy any other PSO sites! (coughjokingcough)

Eh, they did what they could to survive the Internet bubble bursting. It's a great site... but, you know, for PSO stuff there isn't really much better than this one, heh heh.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

calm down people, i don't really care if one site is better than the other. and i don't really care for site wars or bashing. i just care about making this site the best it can be or the best i can make it be. ok? i don't see why pso sites ar so competitive, i think all the sites should work together, gather all info and try to make a great community for pso and form a voice to speak to st with.

anyhow, back on topic. i skimmed through the article, not much news there though. some stuff is a little off yea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-10-12 22:25 ]</font>

LollipopLolita is the bestest ^ ^.
    but my site is better : PPPP (joke)

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to start a site war, because I really hate those too. I was just stating how I saw things at present time.

Through the Fire and Flames

im not tying to start site wars either, i just wouldnt want to go anywhere else now, because this site is so useful and im a part of the forums and so fourth. ive made lots of great friends here. and the main reason i came here is cos i had the url, ive never bothered to look for another when all i need to ook at is psow

That article of IGN is kinda outdated.
    It is based only on the Episode 3 Trial. Nothing about the TGS 2003. And they were too lazy to put it online!!! Go figure... they would know more coming to this site