Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Something odd and very cool happened to me in PSO today. I finally completed my set of CUSTOM ver.00 gear (ray, frame, and barrier) and was heading over to the shops to sell some junk when, surprisingly, they said something about Team XX and had some new stuff up for sale. I made a vidcap in case I could never get it to happen again.

Check it out at: http://www.gmronline.com/pso_shops_2...s_20010401.mpg

I've also made a clear screenshot available at: http://www.gmronline.com/pso_shops_2...s_20010401.jpg

Interestingly, the Arms shop didn't have much new stuff. Maybe you have to do something with WEAPON or DB gear to unlock their better stock. Who knows.

Mik

Note: No Gamesharks or Xploders were used in the making of this video. It's possible this event might be a one time deal TODAY.... Only a possibility though

CUSTOM ver.00 gear? whats that? and how did you get it to have the Teamxx... that shop had some cool stuff in it!!!...

how how how?

Hmmmmmm..... Since its April 1st, I'm wary of believing anything. But if its true, cool.

If its not real... nice work, looks very good.

Hmm... I used to have all of the Flowens stuff, but nothing like that ever happened to me. Maybe its just the Custom Ver. 00 stuff, or maybe you just doctored the pic.

What's teamxx?

I find this hard to believe. I am sure you aren't the first person ever to have all the Custom ver.00 Items and seeing how you JUST completed it on April 1st is very strange. I don't believe it, but if its true congrats.

Hunter Wall? Force Wall? I hope you know that it's really ___ Field. I have a Force Field, so I wouldn't forget the name. Nice video though

Wow.. That's cool! Its possible the picture is doctored, but how about the video clip? It would be difficult to do such thing. Anyhoo, it might be an April 1 special or something given by sega. I haven't had a chance to play pso yet today. I'm gonna go try it now

"Hunter Wall? Force Wall? "

I have no idea about whether or not the shop claim is valid, but there are Hunter Walls, Force Walls, and Ranger Walls. They're shields rather than armor. That cheat site with all the codes probably has them listed to confirm this (cgmscs or whatever it is).

lmao, thats hilarious, i know its a joke, but that would be cool

NOTICE: There isnt any music hmm

Castelak
    HUmar
    Member of the Strider High Council
    http://striderguild.cjb.net

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Castelak on 2001-04-01 17:18 ]</font>