Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seriously I don't think I can do it. I have tried like 7 times so far. Every time at the boss, something STUPID happens to kill 'mome'. Last time when he jumps onto the boat, he was probably about to die with in one more hit and 'mome' gets stuck right on the side of the boss and i can't get to him to give him resta. Frustrating. Just wondering so maybe i stop feeling so bad.

Thanks

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Try using Star Atomizers, they are a lot faster then resta.

I beat it on my first try in the import version. My friend warned me of what was ahead cuz he couldn't do it. (He was an Android, I was a HUmar) Just go through the mines protecting Mome there first so he doesn't get hit as much. Then when you're fighting the boss, he'll heal himself because he didn't waste all his items. Otherwise just stay near him and resta him. Run in front of the fireballs so he doesn't get hit. You should try to be as powerful as you can be to defeat De Rol Le quickly.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

It's not me. I'm not here.

cast shifta and deband as soon as you can -
    shifta so your can whip the shit out of De Rol Le quicker, and Deband so Mome doesn't get the shit whipped out of him so quickly - use resta alot, and try to convince De Rol Le that he wants to hit YOU with his tentacle and not Mome - if he chooses mome, you have a hard time juggling between belting De Rol Le and resta'ing Mome, and once De Rol Le had chosen a victim, he always goes for him. Life is much easier if he chooses you.

I beat this on my second attempt, mainly because I concentrated on getting to Very Hard mode, then went back to finish the normal quests so I could do the nessesary to get hold of Soul Eater, did unsealed door, no problem, raced through, got to De Rol Le, expected life to be tough so casted Shifta and Deband, and thirty seconds later De Rol Le was one dead crustacean - his face fell off after four swipes with my Dragon Slayer!
    Mome got hit twice - once by a spike bomb and once from the purple gas.

A Good Read >>>

LOL. It's a classic in videogames. Giving the hero someone to look after and 'keep alive' (Goldeneye on the N64 having a fine xample of this). I had a go at the mission in question ofr the first time today, and MOME just COULD NOT stay alive, it was very frustrating.

Mercenary for Hire

First go - i always had de rol le hitting me so he couldn't pick on mome and by that time i didn't need to bother dodging and stuff... shame i wasn't using mech guns - would have been so much faster

The thing which disapoints me in this game, is that you can't revive NPC's. Oh well, I guess it adds somewhat more challenge to the game.

BTW, I was on level 80 before I finally beat that damn quest, on normal. Sometimes being a droid sucks...

Ducky Loving Freak

I beat it on my 1st try...
    I was lv 76 er somthing like that...
    i haven't even beaten all the quest offline.
    I haven't even beat the game on normal offline.
    What can i say i like online lol.

It took me like 4 times to beat it. I must've been Level 20 something the first time I did the quest. After a couple times, I decided to level up my character. I think I was about LV30 when I finally beat it. I was a Force too. For me, Mome became priority, which sux. Everytime he got hit, I'd have to heal him. I'd stand in front of him everytime Del Rol shot out tha purple gases, so I'd get hit instead of him. Gotta be strong enough and heal to do that. Like everyone said, hopefully the Del Rol will target you, otherwise, hope Mome will heal himself after getting hit, and quickly. I had to pray Mome would do so, when I was using my RAcast. I managed to defeat Del Rol with my RAcast (equipped w/ spread) faster than my FOnewm, but my RAcast was higher in level then. Toughest offline quest, not to mention Mome's LV10 deep into the story. WTF?! Gotta go at it until you beat it.

xPunanny/DCMarine/Laguna:Lock

Beat it first try but then I was a force with a level 10 resta. Tips are stay in front of him taking most of the damage. Make the worm attack you with his tenticles by making Mome go far away. Run around the flat form before the worm attaches or you can use a gun with mome so you would be close enough to heal him.