Hello! I recently got my HUcast to lvl 100 and I want to make a new character soon, the problem is I don't know which class to pick. Should I be a HUmar, I know I was already a hunter but I love being them, and besides I couldn't use spells before. SHould I be a RAcast? Or a Force. I dont know what to choose. I also have a question, can HUmars use all the spells forces can use? Thanks for reading.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

This is really a questoin of personal preferance. I'm quite fond of Hunewearls. You can have the fun of pounding on baddies face to face, and the benifits of wasting baddies with fairly nasty spells. I've now experimented with every character class, and I can say that rangers are my least favorite. I found I missed the in your face action of hunters. My new character is a Force. Just started her, and I'm loving it. I've heard lots of negative things about force characters, but so far I've been doing great. I got some big help from a GREAT friend of mine (thanks Bishop) who hooked me up with some high level force spells, and with a few God/Minds, I managed to use at a very low level. Not to mention kept me supplied with t-mates and t-fluids to hurry that mag along.

So I guess I would suggest using a force. It will be a BIG change from your Hucast, so playing one might take a little getting used to. But so far I've had a great time with her. Saddly Danger Girl has been put on the shelf indefinatly .

Predator of all Evil

ok i have been almost everysingal type except for girls and Hucasts.... and FOcasts(lol) i have been FOnewm , RAcast(twice) RAmar (twice) and HUmar twice .. i was recently a hunter humar and wanted to try soemthign new so i became a force... it was fun for the first 37 levels then it got bored.. xpecially since all you really can do on bosses is hit the "A" button to cast a dumb spell that everyoen else has and it got borin ....... so i went back to a HUmar... and i have made my decision that HUmars are the funnest character

Thanks guys, but I'm still a little unsure on what to pick. I'm thinking Rangers are out. If more people replied, it would really help me to narrow down the choices. Thanks.

Well, I sorta have a bias toward RAmars, it was after all the first class I picked. And I just made a new one (Method), but I might just trash him (he is a Whitill, havent heard much good bout them), Ill give him another 20 hours or so.

My HUnewearl Lyta is freaking awesome, she can kill almost anything in a regular 3 combo (though I do have some great % weapons, so that helps), my FOnewearl with a bad rep (thats another story), is pathetically weak even with a tricked out mag, and god powers, so basically FO suck much curb. I would try a RAmar though, you'll love shotguns, I do!

Hmmmmmm, I'll take that into consideration, thanks. C mon, I need more replies, and also what spells can HUmars use?

Well if you want to see a new look of the game, be a force, now just cause i am one doenst have anything to do with it, lol.

I had the same problem as you have. The last couple of days I've been trying out different classes for my secondary character. The HUmar's look like they're like 12 years old so I don't like them at all (looks are important if you plan to spend about 100-200 hours with them).

Androids are really powerfull, but the lack of support spells suck.

And being a man made me choose a male character to make the right impression when going online.

So, my choise was to become a RAmar.

You just can't say "Rangers are bad in close range combat", because there are powerful blade weapons for every class. But there are'nt as much powerfull guns that every class can use, but rangers can use them so I think my new RAmar will do great out on the battlefield.

Hope it helped you

Well.....it seems like I STILL have the same problem as you...
    I read so much stuff here like "Hunters rule this" and "Hunters rule that" so.....I kind of trashed my new RAmar and because there's only one male hunter who have TP I decided to give the "little boy looking" HUmar a shot...but I really don't like the look at all, but hopefully I will learn to like it.
    But I'm not surprised if I will trash him soon in the hunt for the ultimate PSO character.
    Time will tell...