Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another rumour doing the rounds regarding last nights testing is that Sega/MS are testing linking the US/EU servers. Does anyone know anything about this ? It would make a lot of sense, I don't even know why it wasn't there from the start.Not too many people on the EU servers.

rumors are after all rumors. or they would be news.

But if we didn't have rumours life would be boring. I'm sure there are plenty of rumours that come into fruition just because the original rumour was started in the first place.

psox has always had many rumors. none of which has come true.

there are other things to life besides rumors

They get people talking though, you're living proof of that on this thread.

As i said in a different thread, it would make sense for them if they did, i mean hardly anyone plays in EU now. If they linked them, could they not take at least one of the ships down and save a bit of money?

They could save money and link the Japanese ships too! Please?
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

It makes sense all round. I have both GC and Xbox versions.I chose the xbox version because of voice chat rather than that stupid keyboard thing. The only thing I prefer in the GC version is the linked ships.Add this to the xbox version and I'm sure this will be the best version around.The quests will catch up at some point

err xbox has to many hacks to be called the best...but yes linking ships only makes sense but you know microsoft is a huge giant retard and fails at every thing...so dont hope for linked ships any time soon...

On 2003-10-16 10:50, Buuyon wrote:
    err xbox has to many hacks to be called the best...but yes linking ships only makes sense but you know microsoft is a huge giant retard and fails at every thing...so dont hope for linked ships any time soon...

plese be quiet

I mean, really, do you actually go on the xbox one? the only things going around are duped stuff, you cant multi equip, max stats or any crap like that because of the patch