Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I think it'd be better if it was a tie in to T6G as well. Now I've yet read any of your fics, but I own 7 fics. And I've come to find that direct sequals, kinda drown out the plot leading you with lesser ideas.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2003-10-17 18:00, Silhouette wrote:
    I think it'd be better if it was a tie in to T6G as well. Now I've yet read any of your fics, but I own 7 fics. And I've come to find that direct sequals, kinda drown out the plot leading you with lesser ideas.
    Yeah, I figured the same thing when I decided I should write again. If I get around to a fic after this one, it will pick up where _______ left off in T6G.

The Ultimate Noob...

Hey, I just read The 6 Ghosts, it was awesome! I really liked it, i can't wait to read the first chapter of mitigate.

it'd be fun to see my main character in it, so here's some general info about him: (taken directly from da character bank )

NAME: Belqvar
    CLASS: Ramar
    SECTION ID: Oran
    EYE COLOR: Light Blue
    HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Greased Back into a spikey position/Grey.
    SKIN COLOR: White
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: Humorous and light
    COSTUME COLORS: White, Light Blue
    HEIGHT: 5'8''
    WEIGHT: 185
    WEAPON(S): Heaven Punisher and Monkey King Bar
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Right
    ALIGNMENT: Good
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: He likes to use his Monkey King Bar, even though he often ends up hurting hinself. He frequently checks to see if his Heaven Punisher's special is working.
    NON-COMBAT SKILLS: He has a way with people, but can be very annoying to others.
    LIKES: Big guns, Useing Shifta & Deband, Hair Gel, and useing Hunter weapons.
    DISLIKES: Bad Hair Days, People with higher level Shifta & Deband.
    FAVORITE FOODS: Sushi and really hot peppers.
    HOBBIES: Shopping for Hunter weapons, admiring his hair, talking.
    HABITS/QUIRKS: He combs down his hair with his pockect comb to prepare for battle.
    PERSONALITY: Likes jokes, tries to look at most things positively, but gets annoyed by some Forces(mostly ones with higher level Shifta & Deband.) He is lively, and is a little greedy for meseta.
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: He comes from a working family and is the first in his family to become a Hunter.

You can change anything u want if you wanna use him.

On 2003-10-17 20:16, Belqvar wrote:
    Hey, I just read The 6 Ghosts, it was awesome! I really liked it, i can't wait to read the first chapter of mitigate.

it'd be fun to see my main character in it, so here's some general info about him: (taken directly from da character bank )
    Glad you liked T6G and I'm glad to have another viewer! I'll be sure to note your character and add him whenever the spot arrives!

The Ultimate Noob...

Yay! That's awesome that u might put him in! Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Do you mind if he dies?

Not saying he will die but if it works out that way do you mind if he dies?

For future reference, PMing the profile works, if pointing to the page in the Bank is not effective.

On 2003-10-18 20:49, Hikosaka wrote:
    For future reference, PMing the profile works, if pointing to the page in the Bank is not effective.
    Sorry about that Hiko. I just mainly planned on getting char. names...I didn't want to just pick random people from the character bank.

Anyways...if you are interested in being in my upcoming fic just PM me some general info (like name, class, etc) and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks > Readers

Sorry > Hiko

Guardian of Fire and Light

Hi:

I'm reading a little about your fic and is awesome, I don't really know how participate, but I'd like you can add any of my character into your History

There's a little information about them:

Name:Zaga
    Class:Fomar
    Eyes: Bright Red
    Hair: Red (Large)
    Aligment: Good

He like to use any type of magic against his enemys but he's always supporting his friends, he make decisions quickly always following the good for all people, but he's fierce if anything hurts him...

There is a little description about Zaga, probably I send more information today or tomorrow, and send about my 2 other characters I hope you can add them..

A lot of thanks

Redfire

Thanks RF I noted your character and will use him if I have a spot for him (fic will probably be bigger then T6G so there's a good chance).

I'd like to add that if you do PM me about a character to just send me some basic information (similar to red's), because I already have my main characters plotted out and I can't reconfigure my story with another.

If you do submit a character and I never do use them or find a place for them, then I'm sorry.

I will try my best.