Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Going good, killed the Dragon @ lvl 5 with ease (Handguns ROCK!). Thanks again for all of the advice, back to what Items i should use. I cant seem to find any of the items you have posted what other items are good for a level 6 FOnewm? Also is their more to the game than just walking round down on the planet? no quests? sub/mini games?

--Chaos--

You won`t get good items just at the beginning of the game. And your Luck isn`t beyond 10 yet I think. Good stuff comes with Luck increase. Just be patient an Lvl-up (and find Luck Materials). Training makes the champion.

There's quests in EPSI. Right at the beginning when you start a game, talk to the lady at the counter and there will be quests to choose from. Offline mode quests kinda progress the story.

You mean the counter at the Hunters Guild. Btw. She was there in ver 2.0 too

Svm Inimicus Mali

The Luck stat (LCK) does NOT increase the odds of a rare dropping. LCK increases the odds of a Critical Hit, nothing more. For equipment, just look for the best Frame and Barrier that you can equip, and unequip your weapon. Male casters cast much, MUCH faster without a weapon. Oh, one more thing: keep your money in the bank at all times (besides, of course, when you're on a shopping trip). Death destroys all the Meseta in your inventory, and a beginning Force can't afford to lose a cent.

LCK does not affect rare dropings? How`s that possible? Maybe I`m pretty old news but I could give my arm for that (and I like my arm right there wheres it`s place). Critical hit affection? Well..maybe - I dinn`t see anything like "Critical chance" anywhere.

On 2003-10-18 14:13, Alighieri wrote:
    LCK does not affect rare dropings? How`s that possible? Maybe I`m pretty old news but I could give my arm for that (and I like my arm right there wheres it`s place). Critical hit affection? Well..maybe - I dinn`t see anything like "Critical chance" anywhere.
    Your just confused, Luck doesn't have anything to do with rares, as the above poster had said.

It's for Critical Hits, and that only.

End of story.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter