Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

andriods would be way to strong with techniques... They should be able to use more traps like slow traps.

yeah, they already have their high HP and ATP - they don`t need more

Some robotic enemies are actually able to cast techniques, such as the various Sinows (Shifta, Deband, Rafoie, Gibarta).

I don't think it's a matter of "spirit" or "mind energy" or whatever, but I guess that Sonic Team didn't allow android Hunters to use techniques just to better balance the game.

I would actually use a bot if they had that recover trap you find in Caves Three.
    And back on topic, a FOcast or FOcaseal doesn't make any sense.
    Why give A robot liquid N, when you can use Frozen Shooter?

Dragon Slayer

IMO the robots with tecs idea would be like turning the world upside down, just think in battle mode if you have a level 50 FOmar vs. a level 50 HUcast, the HUcast already has about 3x as much hp and the FOmar will have well below half his ATP, for him then to have *insert good melee weapon here* and then also be able to cast spells like resta, deband & jellen basically it would turn HUcast's in to one Superior class.

I would like it if as robot you would be able to change modes, such as sleep mode (as mentioned in some of the quests) making it possible for you to gain hp fast but not move or attack (good if you are about to enter a boss fight but don’t want to have warp to town and lose what ever % your pb is on), Aggressive mode: ATP is increased by #% depending on players level and DFP is decreased by #% depending on players level. Defensive Mode: DFP is increased by #% depending on your level and APT is decreased by #% depending on your level. Self-destruct mode: Deals great damage to everything in the room (including allied players) at the cost of your own life, no scapedolls, moons or reverse will work you will be back on pioneer II.

Hoax

Threat in the shadows

Sounds kinda good Hoax.. Really like the self destruct thing.. I could see a HUcast doing that.. And as for topic.. No.. They have no business with techniques.. They are already quite strong as it is.. If they had tech's they would be about the only thing people see online..

Eh, it could work. Just give them more traps and a greater variety, and the ability to use them in boss battles. Maybe a trap recovery item of some sort for them to use. And some weird stats. Something like:

Keep the existing trap types, and add:

Shock Traps(Wouldn't necessarily cause Shock, just do lighting damage- These exist in the Mines)
    Heal Traps(Found in some Caves 2 and 3 layouts. This is obvious)
    Shifta Traps(Could start out at a very low level, like 5, and increase depending on character level and difficulty mode to say, 20 or 25)
    Jellen Traps(See Shifta Traps)
    Maybe Grants or Megid traps of some sort. No Deband or Zalure traps, D/Z aren't quite as effective as S/J, and besides, I'm not trying to make this easy. >P

HP - 1200 or so for a FOcast, 1300 or so for a FOcaseal
    ATP - Worse than a FOnewearl for a FOcast, higher than FOmar for a FOcaseal. Decent growth on both.
    DFP - Worst in the game for a FOcast. Better than FOmarl for a FOcaseal. Fast growth for the FOcast, average growth for the FOcaseal.
    MST - None, we're talking androids here.
    ATA - Near RA-level for a FOcast, horrible for a FOcaseal. Slow growth at low levels for a FOcast, changing to fairly rapid at high levels; Fast growth for a FOcaseal
    EVP - Insanely high for a FOcast, pure crap on a FOcaseal. Average growth for him, mediocre but decent growth for her.
    LCK - LCK is LCK, regardless of race/class/sex. *shrug*

Maybe FOcasts could have more support traps, and FOcaseals more attack traps. Yeah, these are weird stats and a study in contrasts for the most part. >_>; How the hell else are you going to differentiate FOs you can't give tech boosts to? X_x;

Just my two cents, and how I personally would do it. A FOcast would be cool, actually, although you'd have to be able to make him vaguely bishounen and look somewhat human, like you can with 'caseals.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Why there aren't any Android Forces? No MST = no TP or techniques, thus, it's a null concept.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Blaze Knight

Well that would defeat the porpose of forces no? thats like giveing a force the higest atp and ata in the game, that would mean whats he use of hunters hmm?

there droids are just fine to me, all of them. only hing i would have asked was to make them a little bit stronger, perhaps paralyze traps shock traps etc. give them more of a varity.

It is conceivable for bots or droids to use techs. Just go to the CCA or the Seabed, and even the Mines. In the Mines canunes can shock you, in the CCA sinows will use GIfoi and in the Seabed zeles will use RAbarta. So why would it be impossible for there to be an Android Force class?