Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Okay then, tell me how an Android playable character with zero MST (and thus, zero TP and no access whatsoever to techniques) can use techniques.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

well, my suggestion in that area, is say that they give androids some sort of special generator inside, which gives them mst, therefore the ability to have techs, but they would have to have poor stats, in the focaseal case, I would say, give her higher ata then any other force, but every other stat be lower then the lowest in each respective category, except for mst, that would have to be say in between hunters, and rangers that have mst, that way its fair, and with the focast idea, same thing with stats, except that he would have slightly higher hp then any other force, but everything else lower, so basically, they would be for someone who wants one just for the sake of having that char type, not because they would be that good overall, which in fact they wouldnt be, but I garuantee that ppl would use them

Heh, give 'em brains.

Redria: Booma Brain, 1/5,000 drop rate. Increases android MST by 5 points.

Virida: Rag Rappy Brain, 1/1,000 drop rate. Increases android MST by 1 point.

Painfully hard to level up mighty high FOcast or FOcaseal, but what the hay. Have 'em have the ability to use like 100 xxx brain items max, and you'd see like Androids with 500 MST.

And keep track of which type of MST they use... if they ust mostly Booma brains, make 'em roar like a booma when casting. Rappy, make 'em cluck like one. Hildebear, roar when casting. Diminean, "Arg!" when casting. I'd love to see the last one.

(In a room in Ruins)
    Bam! Arg! Arg! Bam! Arg! Arg! Bam! Arg! Bam bam! Arg! Arg!

Heh.

(optional)

maby a new stat? now every class (except droids) have hit points and technique(sp?) points.
    what if sonic team added an extra stat called abilty points? like when you use a saber you could use a special attack after the 3th hit of a combo. in this animation your character would bend and spin the saber once so he/she hits every enemy around without getting hit himself?

i have tought about some animations:

Saber: read above
    +'s:-hit every enemey around
    -can't get hit while attacking
    -x1.2 damage

-'s:-15 ap (abilty points)

Handgun: your character would run around on the faces of enemies shooting others. running gives damage and also shooting.
    +'s:-hits every enemey twice
    -MATRIX style
    -extremely usefull when surrounded

-'s:-30 ap

Partisan: after the 3th hit of a combo a powerfull spin that hits every enemey twice
    +'s:-hits enemeys twice
    -x1.2 damage

-'s:-25 ap

Sword: a dash hitting 3 enemeys and pushing them 10 meters back.
    +'s:-hits 3 enemeys
    -x1.15 damage
    -extremely helpfull when surrounded

-'s:-30 ap

Slicer: after the 3th hit the slicer holds one knife at the ebd making the slicer twice as long and a melee weapon with a new animation.
    +'s:-new and quick animation
    -'s:-drains ap with 10 per second

Double-saber: Just a 4th-hit-combo
    +'s1.15 damage

-'s:25 ap

Mechguns: abitly to shoot 30 bullets and run/walk at the sme time
    +'s:-Evade whil shooting.
    -x1.1 damage

-'s:-longer time to start next combo
    -slow turns
    -50 ap

think of more later. Ofcourse Androids would have the most ap of every class and Forces would lack greatly in this type of attack. It would be restoreable with things like monomates and fluids. Each character starts without an abilty. Abiltys are learned with special weapons in an quest thats always playable. The weapens are found on normal mode and as rare as an 10 star. Humans and newmans can learn max 2 abiltys while androids can learn 4. Only androids can use lvl 2 abilties, these would also cost traps but have more power. Androids must have more type of traps only less of each type to balnce the game some more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garm on 2003-10-19 00:26 ]</font>

well, in that line of thinking, I would suggest that with double swords, give them an extra attack, making them have a 4 button combo, and it costing say 15 ap, also with the partisan, how about an attack, where they do a full circle with it twice, and that costing say 25 ap as well, I like this line of thinking in things

(optional)

yeah thats sounds better i just tought of a shiftad lvl 200 multequipping hucast with some bkb and tjs

BIG BEAM CANNON! POSIBOLT! PHONONMEZER! WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE GREAT WEAPONS DAMNIT!?!?!

Wow, sleep mode eh? That actually sounds really cool (and workable). Neat idea

Personally, I've always believed that Sonic Team should have at least added to the number of max items a droid can carry. Say 20?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-10-19 07:01 ]</font>

What if there were android forces? It's the best of both worlds! The low attack power and defense of forces, and androids' inability to use techs! It would be the most uber-worthless class ever!

Machine of Destruction

That's a great idea, Hoax.
    I think CAST/CASEALS should have a greater variety of traps. They could buy them like disks. They could have slow, paralyze, stuff like that, and there should be more support spells for forces. Like one that could heal others tp, or one that could like give invulnerability to a target (but it would only last like 5 seconds).