Through the Fire and Flames

i had a thought about when people report threads that break the rules or are in the wrong forum.
    Would it be possible to have a new link on threads that could automatically report threads to moderators. So you could click on it and leave a message, and it would goto the first available mod. if it is possible, the first available moderator of the forum, seeing that not all mods do all forums.
    I was just thinking, noy trying to sound lazy, so that i cant be bothered to find a mod or pm them individually. its just this way we dont have to worry about finding the right mod. instead a message will go directly to a suitable mod for the forum and they can go and check it out.

On 2003-10-20 03:12, Zaneatron wrote:
    i had a thought about when people report threads that break the rules or are in the wrong forum.
    Would it be possible to have a new link on threads that could automatically report threads to moderators. So you could click on it and leave a message, and it would goto the first available mod. if it is possible, the first available moderator of the forum, seeing that not all mods do all forums.
    I was just thinking, noy trying to sound lazy, so that i cant be bothered to find a mod or pm them individually. its just this way we dont have to worry about finding the right mod. instead a message will go directly to a suitable mod for the forum and they can go and check it out.
    They do have a PM active mod(s) option, but it would be nicer if you could access that from the thread. Maybe have that one link at the bottom of the thread, and not put the full member list/count down there.

Through the Fire and Flames

the point of this is that it goes straight to a relevant mod, i know there is a pm active mod, but not all mods can lock threads e.g. only the 3 admins and hikosaka can lock threads in fan works, so if i wanted to report something to one of them a message would goto the first one of them to become available.
    the pm active mod is too general.
    i dont know how hard this would be to implement, as i said its only a suggestion, and if ididnt say that i am now