Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Royale

Out of those who have viewed this film released in 2000, is it any good? I heard that it was hard to find. I might be able to get a copy and I would like to know if I should get it, I want a good movie, I don't want it for anything else. Thanks all who reply with something helpful in advance.

I heard so much about this in my old job from a work colleague who has similar interests as me.
    Sounds like a great movie. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

I've seen it on Ebay for about $50. It was a limited edition tin or something. I hear its ultra violent and of course this film will never be released in the US because of the violence.

Uh..>> My HUnewearl is cuter.

IT IS EFFING GREAT! >O I'm trying to get the books now. x.x

DAMN GOOD MOVIE... Jus watched it finally last Monday... Its here in San Diego at some Japanese stores running for $24.99... I'm gonna buy it this weekend!!! Plus, one of my favorite Japanese girls is in it!!! Chiaki Kuriyama... mmmm....If you're into fighting violent type movies, get it.... Suncoast DOES carry it, but you might have to make a special order for it for about $30 I THINK.... I asked if they had it jus this past Saturday and they told me they'd special order it for me.... so you might wanna check there....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xHIGHONLIFEx on 2003-10-20 19:42 ]</font>

Uh..>> My HUnewearl is cuter.

On 2003-10-20 19:37, xHIGHONLIFEx wrote:
    DAMN GOOD MOVIE... Jus watched it finally last Monday... Its here in San Diego at some Japanese stores running for $24.99... I'm gonna buy it this weekend!!! Plus, one of my favorite Japanese girls is in it!!! Chiaki Kuriyama... mmmm....If you're into fighting violent type movies, get it.... Suncoast DOES carry it, but you might have to make a special order for it for about $30 I THINK.... I asked if they had it jus this past Saturday and they told me they'd special order it for me.... so you might wanna check there....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xHIGHONLIFEx on 2003-10-20 19:42 ]</font>

It was her 19th birthday when Kill Bill came out. She's cute, too bad she dies early. x.x

Totally worth seeing and buy, its a really great movie.

It was her 19th birthday when Kill Bill came out. She's cute, too bad she dies early. x.x
    She's one of the only girl I'd ACTUALLY have a realistic chance with (age wise).... Her and Gwon Boa.... mmm.... jus thinking of them makes spill my milkshake.... Anyways, if you have extra cash, get the Manga Battle Royale.... pretty cool stuff too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xHIGHONLIFEx on 2003-10-20 21:12 ]</font>

I can't get it from him to keep, but I got to watch it. Nothing like a group of 9th grade "friends" and such stabbing each other in the back... literally. This movie was good times, keep me laughing and wondering who might win. That explosive necklace-thing would have been easy to get off... tamper-proof my ass.

i read the comic, well part of it and heard reviews from a friend. It sounds great, the comic at least is really graphic, as in blood an guts, not quite like junji ito, but gross still ^ ^