Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

What happens when you exceed the 9999 hour limit with the minutes? Will your game get messed up (I doubt this alot... like losing all ur data..or something i doubt this would happen) or will it just continue on to 10000 hrs and keep going? im only at around almost 200 for my highest lvl character but im still afraid something will happen IF i reach 9999 hours.... So what im asking is what will happen if u go over that?

I'm guessing it either adds another digit or just stops counting upward. I doubt anything serious happens.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

k thx a2k that thought just kinda scared me some(of losing my data...)*shivers*

The fact that you'd pass that number scares me.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

When you pass that ammout of hours, you will realize that you have no life. Either that, or your GC/Xbox will be fried.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

There is a very easy way to find out what would really happen after 9999 hours. All someone has to do is leave their new PSO character idle for 416.625 days. In less than 14 months, the answer will be more than obvious... although I too believe your gamecube would seize to excist by then...things do catch on fire ya' know *(looks out window at moutain sides buring all around California)*. Ugh, this place sucks ass right now...ash flying around like freaking crazy!

BATMAN!!!!!!!!

I doubt anything would catch on fire, I think that you would fry your processing unit, but if you did somehow happen to get that many hours, i bet it just stops counting.

if u have 9999:99:99 on pso.. take a pic & send to ST for a gift
    u'll be crowned 'hero of pso' - the chosen one that has no life!
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

hehe, well I don't think that anything would happen either, and I have a really simple way of keeping the cpu from frying, keep the gc in a nice cold area, also I still can't explain how, but back in dc on v2 I had somehow racked over 900, and I was only level 91 at the latest, heck it mighta been 1900, I don't remember, but how it hit that high I will never know, I mean I didn't exactly leave the thing on for the entire time I played dc, which was only like 3 or 4 months before it came out on gc, but whatever

Maybe the clock returns to leave again from 0, but if you successful to make 9999 hours without makes up (if not exists ), wants to say that you are a true drugged one of PSO