None of them are cool anymore! you all know this is starting to suck. its only gonna be good when version 2 comes!

Uhh speak for yourself - remember we in Europe didn't get the game until long after Japan and the US.

There are other users on this board than just Americans.

S.

Just a big and disgusting thing.

I wouldn't say PSO sucks. Just really burnt out on it. Right now, it's become more of a community thing. I dunno why everyone follows up saying PSO sucks with a quick "but that will change when v. 2 comes out". Um, last I checked V.2 is gonna be the same game with some new weapons, levels and modes. It's not gonna be a lot different than PSO. If you think PSO sux, then odds are you will think PSO v2 sucks as well. Personally the only thing I'm REALLY looking forward to is soccor. I will own all your asses in that.

16th Most Beautiful Girl on Pioneer 2

Bah - disco rocks. All the bands you listen to stole their material from disco, I tell you. Funk is sweet too, damnit

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: flyrobinfly on 2001-04-04 13:41 ]</font>

It's not me. I'm not here.

true, FlyRobinFly, very true!

and for any doubting thomases out there, go get Daft Punk's new Album - Discovery.

I doubt you've heard ANYTHING like this before...

I didnt say i didnt like PSO, i said this site was beginning to suck, and version 2 will make it better because there will be more interesting posts in the forum and a lot more new items to read about.... So Adam shut the hell up before the Stone has to lay the knock down on ur toffy behind.

For starters, I won't get into a flame war with someone who only spouts out one-liners that a gay man that runs around in his underwear, all sweaty, hugging other men, made up. Because, well frankly, I'm just not sure I have the wit to top that. Secondly, I didn't insult you. I am simply stating that everyone around is saying PSO sucks but V. 2 will change that. I DID notice that you said PSO World after I took a closer look, but I really don't care one way or the other.

best respect

Haha I'm one post ahead of you! Bow down worm!

No im one post ahead of u. muhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhhah ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaahaaahhaahahahhhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaahhahahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha*coughs*haahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahh. *sighs*