Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    The Seriphic Radiance

I never have hated cheaters/hackers, but what I believe what has given them such a bad rep is the noobulars and a-holes that benefit from them. Im sure anyone gets annoyed when you see someone come in and start spamming asking for a duper or free stuff, or just spamming in general. I personally dislike recoboxers and the fake 200 code users, but I have tons of non-legit and hacker friends that I enjoy playing with. Its just that some players come into the game and display no skill at all but do a ton of damage with hacked/dupes/max stats ect. Not to mention the 200 code users that come into the games and tell everyone he/she is better than they are due to the high lvl, but is the wort player on the team. I think people may be a bit to quick to judge/label the non legit players. The duping rash is mainly because it has ruined the prospect of trade. I think duping wouldnt be looked down upon so much if it was only used to back up items and not to give out or trade.

<grin> I did find one upside to the lvl200 morons. Close your eyes and imagine:
    Your char is just over 80, so you go to the Forest.
    As you chop away at the first Barbles, some whacked lvl200 comes in and starts bragging.
    Nice guy as you are, you cast Ryuker, that is, ofcourse, immediately used by the idiot, without even a word of thank.
    As soon as he materializes he runs headlong into the mellee.
    While praising his own coolness, he finds himself in a little over his head, and gets totaly annihilated by the Barbles, and his total lack of skill.
    When you are done rofl and put on some dry pants, you get back to the game, you find the loser still there, cursing and swearing at you for not reviving him.
    After puting on your next set of dry pants, he is, ofcourse, gone. So, you finish your visit to the Forest, puting down the poor dragon with the bigest smile ever.

Hard to imagine? Well, I actualy noticed my amusement when I saw something like this happen when a lvl125 with one of those attrocious Pushans joined me. Although I wasn't just over 80, I did get to him to revive him, I didn't wet my pants over it, and he only left after I called him an idiot for typing self-praise instead of defending himself, I still think of it as one of the funniest cheat results I have ever seen. Think I'm gonna raise me a char just to 80 just for the occasion... <evil grin>