Freelance Adventurer

Could someone help me? Here is my problem:

In offline mode I beat Volt Opt. And went to the little area before the Ruins. The door was open however I wanted to go back to the Pioneer so I used the Warp. Now I can't get to the Ruins! Do I have to fight Volt Opt. all over again? Or is there some other way? Help me out!

On 2003-11-03 14:09, SunScar wrote:
    Could someone help me? Here is my problem:

In offline mode I beat Volt Opt. And went to the little area before the Ruins. The door was open however I wanted to go back to the Pioneer so I used the Warp. Now I can't get to the Ruins! Do I have to fight Volt Opt. all over again? Or is there some other way? Help me out!
    If you didn't save and quit, then you can go back through the Mines (or use the warp you should have set up right next to the portal). Otherwise, you do have to fight Vol Opt again. It is always recomended to go into the Ruins, then turn around and use the teleporter there to go back to Pioneer 2 when unlocking the Ruins.

you have to press 3 Giant Pillar things in Forest,Caves,And Mines then u have to beat volt opt again and go in the door when you get to the little room.

What person said is very important. I think they have a guide on this site that tells you the possible locations. But I dont really know.

On 2003-11-07 07:42, person wrote:
    you have to press 3 Giant Pillar things in Forest,Caves,And Mines then u have to beat volt opt again and go in the door when you get to the little room.
    and to add on to make things easier, all the pillars are in the Second stage of each level. So this means
    Forest2, Caves2 and Mines2 are where the pillars are located.

There is no specific point either as it is random.

Bluefool

Hm...seems as though someone is thinking while playing PSO...how convenient...well I think you deserve a round of applause for that one.

Oh, and when you go through the game first time you can hit the pillars, so I dont see the point in trecking back through all the levels unless, your crazy like me...