View Poll Results: I very mad i have found about 7 or 8 mil lilys and no agito what should i do (i'm whitill)!?!?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give up

2 10.53%
  • keep at it you'll get it soon

11 57.89%
  • it's a bad weapon don't try

6 31.58%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !Agito!

The orotiagito is a good trophy weapon. You'll bring it out when you want something new to use or to relieve a little boredom with your main weapon. You should be able to find a better main weapon, though. 3 hit single enemy weapons just don't compare to more than 3 hit weapons.

I agree you need a weapon that hits more than three times, for instance my sange & yasha is bad ass. and the time it took for me to make it hurt my ass.

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

Answering to Plaekid15:

A)The male animation seems DAMN COOL to me, and a HUmar friend of mine who found one. I was days envying him for finding an Agito.

B)Saber is not a Special Weapon. Saber is not the fourth sword of the "pack". Orotiagito is both(I hope you know what pack I'm talking about, because I dont know right now how to explain it in English).

For the animation on males, he was referring to the suckiness of it, no the semicoolness. the 3rd hit is the slowest weapon animation in the game. If you want a novelty weapon, try for yamigarasu or kamui, the look much better and are just as, if not more useful.

My mate has killed over 30 mil lilys and still no Agito for him so I wouldn't start complaining yet deathreaper

I got the Real Agito first time with my Pinkal which i guess means im lucky, but no matter how many forest runs i can seem to get the dragon to drop a holy ray, and no matter how many mils i pipe i cant seem to get them to drop a demo comet...so consider me lucky go ahead