These guys work together. They both joined a game where I was going to trade with *HALO* and *HALO* ripped me off in the trade. He stole a Flame Visit from me. I'm sure his friend was there to try to grab it, should he have failed to. As soon as he got it, he left. This was on Ariel, block 2. He and his friend BROCK play in password protected games. I have his card, so I can follow him around, but he has mine as well. Right now the poor pathetic bastard is feeling pretty smug. He's a lvl 53 (right now) HUmar. If anyone should see him, just stay away. He'll rip you off and leave you with junk. And far be it from me to promote theft, but if you should run into him, feel free to take some of his ill-gotten items.

Little update... He also has a character named -GHOST-. (As I can see from his card.)

Hmm thats interesting. he just left my freinds game that is always pass word protected this morning.... I guess he knew my frined johnny-50. i will warn them. Thx.

Banned

I saw that guy!! All capital leters in name! i was gunna try to trade a double saber with him. glad i didnt. Thanx for the notice!