Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    old school fanatic

On 2003-11-13 12:29, L_evans wrote:
    Uber legits say all dupers are out to get them, and ruin the game. They say they are all lazy, and angry dupers say legits are uptight morons. Thas all stereotyping. The uber legits blame all the bad stuff in the game on people who do or can dupe.
    Actually you're guilty of stereotyping (or at least generalizing) the "duper vs. legit" threads that are common in this forum.

Erm...by the way...I am not in the US, I am not American, I was refering to Nazis cos it was the Holocaust we were studying. I was not trying to stir up hate. I made this thread cos there is another thread, that ended with two angry legit supporters against, I think Aurra and Zarana (mebbe someone else, correct me if I am wrong), and I only wanted to point out the fact that people were saying they lost respect for Aurra becasue he did not hate dupers. By the way Aurra and Zarana, I will edit this post if you dont want a part of this.
    Luke

well, you are at an american forum, i might mention.

you mean that combination thread, hm?

altered:
    you shouldnt take things too serious. lacking additional facial expessions the words sound like you interprete them. so they might be harsh to you or not, depends on yourself. after all, noones gonna kill noone here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-11-14 10:24 ]</font>

On 2003-11-14 06:48, rena-ko wrote:
    (darn are i bored)

well, you never know how much of that number is actually just plain spam (only the poster itself knows that). in the end, a plain number says nothing, its superficial.

what do you think about people with low postcount? you tend to lable them as noobs or newbies.

what do you think about people with writing stuff like "banned" into their descriptions?
    you dont take them very serious or you think they must be pretty childish and they have a quite hard time to prove it false each time they post. no offense. youre not the only one 9x9.
    yeah thats pretty much it

Heh, I'm glad Aurra did that. Ultimate way to prove a point.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Look...I am not saying that I construed what was said in a exaggerated manner. I am well aware that no killing is going to go on in an internet forum. All I wanted to establish that whatever threads with the afore-mentioned anti legit or dupers are stupid, and the first steps in dehumanisation. I want to be as clear as possible. I do not think these threads will result in killings. They are not akin to the Nazi holocaust, but the things that started the hatred against Jews, homosexuals, handicapped people and gypsies. The Nazis said the economic depression was the result of these peoples draining the economy. And on this forum, although there are presently less, there were threads claiming people are quitting PSO because of dupers, or that the whole game has gone to shit because of them. I am also aware that there are threads like the "Asshole vs Non-asshole", and these are good in my opinion. I will take this thread to mind in future, as any possible grey areas in what I say could easily be misconstrued. I am sorry for not being more clear earlier.Thanks.
    Luke