Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

see the topic and respond. I'm making a new mag but since I'm a perfectionist (except spelling ^_^) I need to know the best mag to throw on her, and please keep the hacked ones out of discussion...

5/145/50/0 Sato/Nidra/Rati

EDIT:

HUnewearls already have a good boost on MST, and you'll only use it mostly for shifta, deband, jellen, zalure and resta, no more probabbly

They have low ATA, something between 40-70 would help their ATA a lot

They also have the lowest ATP of the Hunters, so you'll need more POW on the mag too

Also on materials i'd say only Power and Evasion, maybe Defence, but no Mind, they already have high mental power like i said

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-11-19 23:07 ]</font>

actually, can a hunewearl cast shifta / deband at a higher level than what the rati mag does? if not ill go with that.

I'm not sure, but HUnewearls/RAmarls can cast them up to level20 which is REAAAAALLY good, but trust me, on Ultimate you'll love Jellen/Zalure more than Shifta/Deban, and with the 4 of them, you're almost invincible, you won't need the Rati's S/D

ok, cause I have my variety of Sato / Rati on my other 11 characters. I just couldnt decide for this one, but hey I havent seen a red sato yet on PSO so I guess it's Cat time

Skip the Rati, if you want more than bits of flair. The low level S/D won't help you at all. Nidra, Sato, or Bhima for the invincibility, which is just about the only thing you can't do better yourself. Go for power and dex.

Mine, personally, has 145 power and 50 dex, to get the most from shifta.

Use one of the invincibility mags. Mag s/d is worthless when you can cast it yourself. HUne's need all the ATA help they can get, especially when you get to ult.

This is how I max out a melee HUnewearl. She is impossible to max all stats and I avoid using god/ability because it's damn near impossible to find unless you want a dupe. At lv 200, this maxes ATP, DFP, ATA, and LCK with materials, a lv200 mag and 2 slot units.

Slot Units: god/power, god/luck. Suggested: god/battle, cure/whatever
    Mag: 5/91/104/0
    Materials: 85 Power, 23 Def, 30 Luck. This leaves 12 to use as you please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Benzine on 2003-11-19 23:33 ]</font>

my mag is the same, I have a nidra, 5/91/104/0 spells are nice, but the stats are boosted enough as is, you have enough attack pow and the potential lvl 20 techs make up for the mst missing on the mag. Hunney's are fun to play you can go from main attack force, to support in the blink of an eye.

I have gone through lots of mag's with my HUnewearl and one thing i've allways been doing is making a mag with more dex: my first mag Varaha (34/126/40/0)
    wasn't the best mag ever but i made it when i played on my m8's xbox b4 i got pso.. then my first rare mag (that i used) Savitri 10/150/40/0 better than the last one but still not great.. then my sato same stats as the savitri.. slightly better cause of the invincibility.. then i made me a rati 5/145/50/0 i felt the need for the extra dex and the 10 def wasnt needed..then another rati 5/135/60/0 the dex is extremely usefull.. at lv150 i have a mediocre 134/5 and that isnt good.. i'm making a sato now for use on bosses (falz and olga only).. as for equipment
    i use God/Power 2*God Arms and God/Battle. And as materials go.. i used a lot of evade materials.. i wanted to but i used a bit too many as i am less than 100 evp away from max at lv 150.. my mistake but i was a noob at that time and didnt think of the consequences.. as a result i have 20 luck and an overdue evp

Check here. It gives an idea what Mags would be best for each character.

This guide gives an idea what your mag stats should be for normal play (never intending to get to level 200). I think that you should take the 25 DEF and make it 5 (you have to have 5 DEF on each legit mag). I would add the extra 20 into DEX.