Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

from gamefaqs.

Okay, so I went online this morning (I'm sick *cough cough*) and decided to go to my little normal Puck 9. I forgot to check how many people were in the block, but I really didn't care. So I hope on, and see a short, little pink wearing suitted FOnewearl. I looked above her head to find there was no name or anything. I thought that maybe that stupid glitch was happening again. So I went the the Lobby changer and went back to lobby 1. To my surprise, she still didn't have a name! So I started to talk to her, she just kept asking me how I enjoyed the game and if the dupers/cheaters/hackers stop me from playing. I asked her if she had a name and she told me she didn't. Then I thought she was some GSer. We talked for about 30 minutes, and then we decided to get a V-hard game going. Once she created the team, I joined, and a message popped up.
    CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FOUND A SONIC TEAM MEMBER! I look, and she isn't in the team anymore. And then I see it, 3 nice little orange boxes. I run over to them and to find a Dragon Slayer +20 with 60% to everything, a Lavis Cannon with 70% to Dark, and a very strange weapons, POISON DART CANE. I knew no one has ever found one of these before. I quickly check the description "A regular looking cane that can shoot poisionous darts at will." I quickly searched my guild cards to find someone I knew so I could transfer the item to my FOnewm, but since it was morning, no one is on. I quickly deposited all my new weapons, and ran back to the lobby to see if this FOnewearl was still there, but she wasn't. I was so excited by my find, that I quickly ran the the bathroom to throw up ('cause I'm sick). After I was done, I calmly exited and saved, with my brand new kick arse weapons.
    ---
    Cheech, level 100, HUmar
    Zappyness, level 20, FOnewm
    Shakalaka, level 23, HUnewearl
    Iron Maiden, level 5, RAcaseal
    Selectress, level 9, FOmarl

"Okay, I transfered the Poison Dart Cane, it is so cool! It attacks like a regular cane, (it even glows green) but it's special attack, the user holds the cane up to his mouth, and shoots out little puprle darts (the exact same ones that the spread needle shoots, but purple) that can poison the enemy. I do about 120 damage with the special attack and can poison about 1 every 3 hit combo. It takes off around 20-50 damage while there poisoned, and bosses can be poisoned too!"

wow, I remember seeing some no-name players online but...only if I knew tey were Sonic team mambers... I could have asked for a job in the sonic team. lol.

still, if u read this reply, could you explain me why I sometime don't see the names of players when in the lobby. Is it just a glitch or something?

yea i ran into one of them tonight. some guy had no name and he was lv100. he told me to call him "god'. he hooked me up with a psycho wand and gave this other girl a magical piece. he was cool. a hacker? maybe. maybe this person was lieing about htis new weap. i dunno...what do you guys think?

hmmm, like I say ( well, probably someone said that before me): "if it's too good to be true, it is probably because it is not true"

it's like if I'd ask you if it's good to take candies from strangers... they are even more strange when you can't see their name over their head. so think about it. it REALLY sounds too good to be true to me

Just a big and disgusting thing.

Hmm, I don't buy it. It sure would be nice though.

seems somewhat unlikely, at least the weapons part. dragon slayers only grind up to +9, having anything above that would prevent you from entering any online games because the weapon is seen as a hacked item...

and do percentages even go that high? the best i've seen were 40%

I have a Spread Needle that does 50% to dark.
    Woo Hoo.
    Now people really get mad at me. LOL

--Level 100 RAcast & No Longer Rising--

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Deadestmofo on 2001-04-06 06:16 ]</font>

Predator of all Evil

hey I gotta see it Mj hey meet me in block 9 of pcuk tommarow i want a look at these weaps

I too would like to see this weapon. And you for that matter. I will bo on PSO on Friday at 3 est... I'll check for you.