Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Ada, the Elite.

On 2003-12-19 05:04, BogusKun wrote:
    On 2003-12-18 14:25, shinto_kuji wrote:

oh ya, someone's a weiner -points at bogus-
    ::Had a mirror which made you point at yourself::

Well I didn't know little boys insulted themselves in such manner... And shinto, you are a wanna-be. I bet you (like Barubary) are one of those "Look I'm cool, I know a little bit of Japanese so let's be an otaku now" type of people.

Barubary is a man, how many times must that be said. Don't confuse yourself. We know you used to hit on him. Anyways... as I said before. I didn't have to watch some Simpsons episode if I didn't want to.

And I understand that a cheater chose to cheat, he didn't have a gun pulled to his head forcing him/her to cheat... supposely heh... he/she did themselves. 99% chance of that happening. 1% there was a gun. But anything is possible. However Barubary DID create the level 200 code. And he DID post here a while back stating that before he quit he will give codes out, as well as a tutorial on how to make your own servers. The post may be old but, if you can find it, Congrats.
    Umm, no he didn't it was SCMFX (Or whatever his name is.), everyone knows that. I was at the site right when it was posted. Barubary probably wouldn't have made such a glitchy 200 anyways, if you've tried the code, you'll know what I mean.

Just leave barubary alone... why would u care so much about baru's personal life?

.........*blink*.............SHE'S A MAN BAYBEE!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-12-21 20:10 ]</font>

The lonely RAcast

Cripes...and to think this was originally just someone asking Barubary for a little bit of help. And now its all about what Barubary's gender's gender is and how it makes it a bad person(other than the hacking, of couse ).

It's been said before, but still people. COME ON! Who cares what gender Barubary is! You people must be sexist jackasses if its THAT imporant!
    If Barubary's gender was important in the matter however, say...If Barubary was a man saying it's a woman, and was in a deep internet relationship with another man and fooling him, Than THAT is a problem.
    But this about a game! I know a good amount of you take gaming seriously, but does whether or not the Uber Hacker has a wang or not mean that much!?
    I may be missing the big picture here, but you people need to mellow down(or not) or argue about what this forum is about, cheating on the game Phantasy Star Online(PSO). Not Barubary's Private Parts(BPP)

Of yeah and about the name Barubary and that codename and stuff. Maybe Baru just likes the name? Has anyone else ever played Breath of Fire 2? Barubary is the name of that really freaking hard boss that comes before the final one, you also see at the beginning of the game. Must have taken me 10 times to beat it! Theres a picture of it on Baru's profile, so maybe Baru just liked the monster?

I think I'm gonna leave now before I get jumped by two people who are taking Baru's gender to extremes, but while beating on me they discover one thinks its a guy and the other a girl, so they beat each other up instead of me, allowing to me to make a quick escape! Whoosh!

Cursed J-Sword hunter

I'll calmly ignore all the pot shots you jerks have taken at me thus far this thread. I'll just use them as evidence that you cannot handle being proven dead wrong.

With that out of the way...

---------------------

"Barubary delivers technical news to the forum on a regular basis. That is the entire persona that is Barubary, and the only one that really matters. Whether or not Barubary is a female is not the question. Just let it lie, and be happy that he provides us with the information that he does. It is very helpful. Continually bugging him about his gender will only result in his discontinued service to the forums. "
    ------------------------

This is done through HACKING. Which is illegal.

Barubary I never said what I thought of you because I figured you'd hunt me down and destroy my PSO data or something (I have no clue how all this hacking stuff works). But now I'm offline, so.....

First of all. You DID ruin PSO. You've taken something that is important to a lot of people and trashed it simply because you had the ability to. If a small bird landed in the palm of your hand, would you crush it? Ruining something just because YOU CAN makes you an asshole. You hack an ONLINE CONSOLE GAME for attention!!! Get a life!! Secondly, you KNOW NOTHING!!! I asked you a bunch of questions about "supposed stuff" that you knew about and you were all like "I'm still digging up info on that" or something. Third, the whole gender/I know 5 words of Japanese reminds me of Bio from IGN. Total loser and poser. Would stab anyone in the back for attention.

You have ruined PSO completely and I hate you for it. I hope you stay off and never come back. How dare you place yourself above others and cause harm to something they enjoy? Who gave you the right? You are an inconsiderate prick with a lack of people skills.

I might not be l337 and know all about hacking, but I do know a thing or two about people. Your "informing" and "discoveries" were all obtained by commiting CRIMES (reverse engineering). So why don't you stop pretending like you're doing us a favor and realize that you're just f**king everything up, and twisting it from what it was intended to be? Your cowardice is covered by the anonomity of the internet, and it's absolutely pathetic.

Edit: Oh, and STAY THE HELL away from Episode III. I'll be dammed if you're going to ruin yet another facet of online gaming. You've already made the "Language Code" for epIII, so I'm sure you're working on malicious codes, as well. JUST STOP. Have some consideration. Stop RUINING EVERYTHING AND BEING A JERK (and doing it all for attention). If you want attention, BE A FRIEND TO PEOPLE. You shouldn't have to do malicious/harmful things to make friends. What kind of people will that make you friends with?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADE on 2003-12-22 00:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADE on 2003-12-22 00:21 ]</font>

Omawarisan! Chikan Otska Mate!

On 2003-12-11 05:23, Buuyon wrote:
    yeah...ok? see you must have no life...at all...what do you do all day? oh yeah thats right...SIT AROUND AND PLAY PSO ALLLLLL DAYYYY LOOONNNGG...see if bar is hacking hes actuly doing something productive...and whats with you and his gender? did you like have a stiffy for him before you heard/whatever and found out he was a guy? cyber strong boguskun...
    Dude, You are such a bad troll. Stop trying to even think you can actually have an effect on anyone. I mean did I fuck your sister or something?

I mean come on and get off on sucking my balls already ok? They are polished enough as it is by shortdick losers like you.

I promise next time I feel that I need a blow a load, you'll be the 1st I contact since your mouth is so big.

Lets just kill this one before it gets even more childish.