Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

OK now this is nothing new! For those who (like me)got an AR and began looking for PSO codes would know that this code was one of the first to be out! About a month after AR was releases probly. The only problem was you could only kill sertian monsters and others would kill you instantly or others you just couldn't get close enough to attack. Now you can kill almost everything with this code and get LV 200 EXP! There are others that might make all you other Legit and non-cheaters mad! Like: LV200 in C-Mod, Last C-Mod stage, Buy rares at the Armor shop and Weapon shop, Heat Sword Quest for Offline and in Offline Multi-Mod, Online EXP and enemy stats offline, more enemies Offline + you can go back to town after fighting Olga Flow and Dark Falz, play as NCP's, Christmas/ Holloween/ Easter Mod Offline and my favorite buy the Entire Ring Set all Colors from the Armor shop! They are trying to make more all the time! So get over it they are here to stay. The cheaters and hackers on all verson will keep doing this no matter what happens and they will keep making more codes for AR. All I can tell you is just try and play the way you want! So if you don't want to cheat don't! And if you want to cheat go ahead! The door does swing both ways and there is nothing Sonic Team or Nintendo can do to stop cheating! Besides from banning everyone with dupes or hacked items which about 2/3 of Online people do(I guess).

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

On 2004-01-05 16:40, BAMGUY wrote:
    does the lv 200 cheat mess up ur game?
    No it doesn't! Your game goes on like normal! Bu if you do use the LV200 take it off after you have gotten your characters to LV200 or else you wont find it fun to play that way.

about to go online on the gamecube soon......

I used to play the DC v1, and when i started playing online it was fun. Then one day BAM i got noled, i was like "what the heck!". so i make a new char, a few days later i get noled agian. so i made another new cher then enter a room with 1guy in it we talk, the he says "your cool i won't nol you." i didn't know he could. i didn't play online a few days for fear of of getting noled, and as far as this lv 200 cheat gos soo what let cheaters have there fun and try to annoy you. as long as nothing like noling happens agian.

o_0 I would think/hope they would have enough DFP/EVP to be Barble-proof by 200.

Eh. I don't really see how this'll change the game much. More numbers by your name, big whoop~
    All you gotta do is the max stats glitch (I Have personally tested it and it works) and the lvl 200 AR code and bam You got lvl 200 and max stats. Then beat a couple levels and get a rare item...... and people will think your an authentic lvl 200.[img][/img][center]

Veterinarian Fighter

On 2004-06-21 17:39, LostSage540 wrote:
    o_0 I would think/hope they would have enough DFP/EVP to be Barble-proof by 200.

Eh. I don't really see how this'll change the game much. More numbers by your name, big whoop~
    All you gotta do is the max stats glitch (I Have personally tested it and it works) and the lvl 200 AR code and bam You got lvl 200 and max stats. Then beat a couple levels and get a rare item...... and people will think your an authentic lvl 200.[img][/img][center]
    BS Anyone who is legit knows who else in the game has a legit 200 character. So you'll be fooling no one except spamming 10 y/o. Enjoy! And why is this topic from 8 months ago bumped? @@

teh ninja'd

Siris Speaks thy truth.

On 2004-06-21 17:51, Siris wrote:
    On 2004-06-21 17:39, LostSage540 wrote:

BS Anyone who is legit knows who else in the game has a legit 200 character. So you'll be fooling no one except spamming 10 y/o. Enjoy! And why is this topic from 8 months ago bumped? @@
    Actually, I know a guy who's been fooling people into beliving he was a legit 200. It's rather funny. I watched him running around in a legit game with 2 legit people, a 4th person stepped in and was accused for cheating when he had a Pink Sato.

If they know how to use the character and have played for a long enough time to have some skill, it's actually difficult to tell.

Why was this topic bumped?

And this was bumped because why now?