Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any of you importers got the heads up on the areas and bosses. Come on someone must have finished on difficulty already! Or do not they have difficulties this time. Come on spill spill!

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

The "areas" are different battle arenas. Check the Episode 3 manual here to see them all.

As for bosses, well, I'll leave that to STE
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

I saw this on sega bbs

look like a final boss and i saw all carachter have a different ending offline so is like 24 ending : )

spoiler --------- http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/vi...0311/173-4.png

Mercenary for Hire

I saw this in a post from a dude from whom I don't know if he likes that I post his name here in another forum. Unless he is also on this forum

Boss?

Another little pic

What is going on in here?!

I have always reckoned since epi3 was annouced that the final boss would be the profound darkness. I always thought it was destroyed at the end of PS4, but we could have been greatly mistaken. Was it actually defeated, or was it left in its dimension, almost dead but sealed away? I reckon that because I just can't see the ultimate evil dying. It could have recooperated in the eigth hundred years between PS4 and PSO.

Think about it. A dark falz suddenly appears on this planet. Where do Dark Falzes come from? Dark forces. And they comr from the profound darkness. The way I see it is that if the profound darkness was completely destroyed, there could have been a dark force living on its own, and that one spawned the dark falz at the end of epi 1.

But, a big massive but here: and this has always confused me. All four dark forces were destroyed by the time the Phantasy Star series had finished. So how could another dark falz be born if the profound darkness was completely destroyed, and there being no dark forces to create another falz?

There are only two possible answers here.
    EITHER:
    1. the dark falz was created by a dead dark force to protect the planet.

OR
    2. The profound darkness lived and produced a dark force to create a dark falz to do something on the planet ragol.

Now this brings me to another point. Why was the dark falz on Ragol in the first place. I guess we will have to wait and find out wont we

i actually just fought thiss guy, the pioneer2 music changes to very dramatic music when your given the mission, he is indeed a boss, a very hard one, i managed to beat him with 1 hp left for silfer, the boss has *gasp* 40 hp! and you miss alot against him... the music when you fight him is also amazing
    http://princessash1ey.tumblr.com/ < My little gaming blog.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

There's this other thing we call COINCIDENCE. Please, let's not start PD/DF debates over pictures of a girl that looks oddly like Nagi from Bloody Roar 4, something that looks like it came out of .hack, and a tree.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

How much does it cost to play a card like that?

Bringing back the Profound Darkness would be incredibly lame given PS4's ending. It'd be like saying "Yeah, all the heroes of Algo put together weren't enough, sorry"

If that turns out to be the case, I actually hope to God all ties are severed with the original series.

And... is it just me, or does that one with the guy in the white and red look like a really big and angry version of evil Calus?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2003-11-30 18:53 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.