Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can fsodx but only used it on 1 person and i think we will all thank me for useing it on BruceleeNK.

as for foxing it there is a Ar code to dissable the 2nd save. I gotta ask the guy who made the code if it's ok to post and if he gives me the green light i'll post it.

I don't think you can post it. It is a cheat afterall, and could easily get you banned. You'd have to check with a mod, since its a helpful cheat, not PK/NOL/CK/etc.

Hmmm...it is technically a cheat code, so I would definately check with a mod, or else just give out the code in PMs upon request.
    Luke

Still its a AR code so its still a cheat and your breaching sega's TOS. so i wont post it on here unless a mod gives me the go ahead.

Anyone who breaks TOS is basically breaking the rules and should be punished in every way.

Like I said months before... Cheating, Hacking...it's all bad

Think of it as life. You cheating in life affects civilians the same as a hacker playing with the PSO society.

You NOL, that's like a mad plastic surgeon who fucked up michael jackson's face more than it already is...

You FSOD, like... shooting someone in the head and freezing them in the Antartic Ocean area.

You PK, of course... what do you think?

You USE AR, in anyway... that's like credit card fraud.

You Start Fights, of course... you start fights.

ANY and EVERYTHING. Sure, you can be not fguilty of cheating, but you still cheat. You still Hack, you stole, etc.

Barubary and Clara hacking is like a contribution to Global Warfare. That's like me saying, "Thank you Myria for giving Saddam Hussein the activation code to blowing us the f*ck up".

Come on people, an AR? You got no class... go ahead ignore me. You don't wanna be in that place, and become a NOL and rearrange their face.

GameCube's verison of PSO is like Japan. You cause trouble and someone will see you. Someone will thell EVERYONE and no one, and I mean NO ONE will forgive you... sure you'll get a bunch of "punks" who will follow you for being some big time cheater... You teach them, they'll break up from you , and start DejaVu. You remember... these dumb clans going around and starting these little baby wars with other players until there is nothing left.

TOS... everyone agreed to them. But unfortunately there is no horse to help the man get places. SEGA couldn't really do anything unless someone really f*cked with the servers.
    I think anyone who breaks a rule should get punished whether it's me, you, him, her, ADE, LollipopLolita, BonusKun, my mom, Barubary, I don't f*kken care... you get banned in ANY WAY (that goes to the guy who was "just testing AR") You deserved it. Yes there is going to be another bypass code someday. But guess what... we got a long way from that... and Merry F*kking Christmas. We haven't seen the GC PSO reach any bad spots yet... and when the game becomes trash... let me know, I'll be playing FFXI or watchjing Avent Children at that time.

C A P C O M

P.S. Everyone knows if you legitly reached 200 anyways.

<grin> With the comments, still none from the bragging hackers I was addressing in that other thread. And I don't think Barubary6 and Clara where among those. I never saw Barubary6 brag about publishing a code, and I never even saw anything from Clara except a reference by Barubary6. Still from what I've seen, Barubary6 and friends could very well be the only ones to be able to make the anti-FSOD code, if such a code were possible at all.
    And maybe the maker of that anti-double-save code would be able to come up with it...
    I don't have a dislike of hackers, just of the ones that ruin the game. Especialy if they brag about it too...

What the fuck was all that "Hatch" shit? Did anyone else see this? Today I looked at this thread, and all my posts were messed up. Random words were put in, and were signed "hatch" instead. Who the fuck are you punk? I saw it, and its back to normal now. I saw it, my friends saw it. Don't try that again in future asshole...
    Luke