well ive had every version ever of pso and plan on gettin the new ones....can anyone recommend to me what to do? i know it comes out us version in a couple months. should i just wait for us. and does the jap version have an english option? also does anyone have ep1 and 2 plus. and is that wortht he import???? can you play online from the us on either of the new jap games?

Wait the us version game is all in jp is very hard play because you cant understand the meaning of lot of cards.

Ep plus have tower quest playable offline central dome fire swirl chall ep 2 and battle 7 8 in muly mode. I have game only for collection.

yea i know they released like a collectors set with both of them...but i mean plus aint coming out here right???? and then theres the pain of having to boot it up with freeloader

~ep3 is worth it if you're impatient & really eager to learn the play mechanics behind the game (like me *waves* ;p) - the game's story & text is in JP with no english options (at present, anyways..), this makes playing frustrating at times ~ though, the game is quite good thus far.. once i finally understood the mechanics, the game is getting very addicting; i'll still get the US version, so i can finally figure out what all the characters are saying - especially during the matches.. =.

the only drawback to that is that i'll have to start over.. >.<

I think it's not.
    For 2 reasons. First the language barrier. In this game the text is very important. Tons of text in the cards and the story of offline mode.
    And the licence. To use the same licence for both Episode 1&2 and Episode 3 they must be from same region.

And waiting is not that bad.

so plus wont be copming out in the state im guessing?? since it did in jap i thought maybe they would release it here with a 39.99 price tag. ..and speaking of price anyone know where i can get the regular episode 1 and 2 for us at a good price(for my friend) everywhere its still 49.99 and ahrd to find at retail stores

On 2003-12-05 14:29, guyver2077 wrote:
    so plus wont be copming out in the state im guessing?? since it did in jap i thought maybe they would release it here with a 39.99 price tag. ..and speaking of price anyone know where i can get the regular episode 1 and 2 for us at a good price(for my friend) everywhere its still 49.99 and ahrd to find at retail stores
    Episode 1 2 plus dont come out outside jp.