Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

I see a lot of hate going around for gay people these days, and that really bothers me. I'm not gay, and personally I don't agree with Homosexuality, but I have a LOT of gay friends, and I always stick up for my friends. "I may not agree with the thing you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!" (Voltaire). To me Homophobes are irrational and insecure. They feel as if gay people are out to rape them or molest them. It's very odd to me. My gay friends have never really brought me into their lifestyle (except the occasional "You will come to my wedding right?" when it's legal). Anti-gay people are just as bad as sexists and racists. Is anyone else fed up with this hatred toward gays?

On 2003-12-08 16:40, Monomate wrote:
    "I may not agree with the thing you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!" (Voltaire).
    That's my philosophy too. I agree with you on the homophobia stuff, though; there is way too much of it. Also, studies have shown that around 50% of all homophobes are really closet cases.

On 2003-12-08 16:49, Ness wrote:
    "I may not agree with the thing you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!" (Voltaire).
    That's my philosophy too. I agree with you on the homophobia stuff, though; there is way too much of it. Also, studies have shown that around 50% of all homophobes are really closet cases.
    Really? that's hilarious!

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

hes, this homophobic stuff is starting to get on my nerves, especially since the mormons have tried to invade us, spamming with their anti-everything fliers.

my personal fellings twoard homosexuality is this:
    im cool with you, just don't try to make a move on me

i do know a few homosexuals, and they know my feeling on the subject, so its nothing that is ever brought up

I like Fuego!!!

They feel as if gay people are out to rape them or molest them. It's very odd to me.
    I really despise the people believe the misconception that a gay person will molest children. People that molest children are pedophiles not homesexuals. Pedophiles are sick bastards who get pleasure from sexual relations with children.

"You will come to my wedding right?" when it's legal). Anti-gay people are just as bad as sexists and racists. Is anyone else fed up with this hatred toward gays?
    I agree I am also fed up with hatred towards gays and the disapproval of their lifestyle. They are people like everyone else. They have jobs, pay taxes, and contribute to society but can only get married in Vermont to my knowledge and most other states have already passed legislation that won't recognize that marriage.

It really makes me angry that the people in the United States descriminate against people based on sexual orientation.

On 2003-12-08 16:51, Monomate wrote:
    On 2003-12-08 16:49, Ness wrote:
    Really? that's hilarious!
    Yeah, but it may not be exactly 50%, but I know it's close to half.

Wow, there has been a whole lot of threads about homosexuality recently on the PSO World boards.

Though I still feel that people shouldn't think like "I don't approve of homosexual relationships" - I mean that it is great that you don't hate us because of what we are - but in reality, one should look at it instead of who is in the relationship, but what. If there is an honest to goodness love, trust and fondness in the relationship, gay or straight, I say go for it.

Because god knows there are relationships that aren't like that... or do you mean the "act of homosexuality" (e.g. sex), or do you approve of a relationship if it is nice and loving regardless if it is between the members of the same sex? I'm wondering about what your statement meant now.

And if you don't approve of the sex acts, I don't blame yea. I think some things straight couples do is disgusting (and some really neat actually!), and I could see how a straight person be disgusted with what a gay couple could do, too!

John 3:16

Homosexuality: PSOW's new FF7

On 2003-12-08 19:51, NKOTB wrote:
    Homosexuality: PSOW's new FF7
    ROFL... MUHAHAHAHAHA!
    Um.... Somebody other then Boy George will the Seprioth!... who, that is the question.

I enjoy making fun of homophobes too much.

I think we need a national holiday (or at least a CA San Francisco Bay Area holiday) called 'Scare a homophobic person of the same sex by pinching his or her ass day.'