Thread: MOME!!!

Everytime I get that boss Mome bites the dust less than a minute in. Just killed Dark Falz in my first go, man he's feeble.

Well, if you can kill Dark Falz so easily, I don't see what's so hard about that mission...

I personally found that mission easy, but that's me. ^_^

Anyway... in the mission, you notice that to get Mome moving, you have to move, and at a certain distance, he will follow you. This is the key to ensuring his survival. You have to predict ahead when he's gonna get in trouble, and move him away.

Against the boss, you have to act as his shield against the purple blobs of energy, i.e., step in front of him and hope you don't die. Remember to cast deband and shifta if you can... the shifta will make you kill the boss faster, and the deband will up Mome's DEF.

On the bit where the tentacles fly in, move around, and hopefully, they won't aim for Mome. With deband on, the tentacles can't kill Mome in one hit, so Resta him if he gets hurt immediately.

Remember that Mome uses a gun, so try to keep him behind you while you attack with a close-range object or something.

Good luck! ^_^

I found that quest not too hard. Here is a few of pieces of advice.

1) Always retreat to room entrances when Mome starts to run ahead and fight toe to toe with creatures. I try to basically keep him in the entrance to the room i'm fighting in. That way he doesn't get attacked.

2) Be carefull when he doesn't heal himself anymore. He is outta 'mates so will be relying on you from now on to heal him.

3) When fighting Del roi the tentacles will always go for Mome. Just make sure whenever he takes ANY damage that you heal him.

4) Being overly powerfull helps out alot when doing this quest

Personally i found the quest pretty easy, just me maybe..

Thanks IceBlink and SaitoH i'll try that the next time, and anyone who thinks Dark Falz is Hard needs to shut up and take the brain medicine

Incase anyone reads this, I finished that quest last week, thaks to IceBlink and SaitH