Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Type company Sega/corporation sonic team < ニンテンドーゲームキューブ edition ' ファンタシースターオンライン episode 1 & 2 ' news of Ver1.0 server closing > Usually, ニンテンドーゲームキューブ edition ' ファンタシースターオンライン episode 1 & 2 ' you to utilize, thank you truly. Well, the server for the online (the Ver1.0 server) it established simultaneously with the sale 2002 September 12th, in order to offer more comfortable network environment, after that, attendant upon the sale of the North American edition, it added adjustment to online game function, while drawing up "online adjustment edition Ver1.1," being gratuitous from 2002 November 25th and doing disk exchange, it started doing the parallelism management of the server of two versions of Ver1.0 and Ver1.1. Putting in disk exchange, understanding of everyone of the user it received great cooperation, it started continuing the disk exchange to Ver1.1, and movement to the Ver1.1 corresponding server spanning approximately 1 years, but that this time, it was possible to move favorably, it judges, the Ver1.0 server, making that is closed with 2004 March 26th being to receive it informs. ' ファンタシースターオンライン episode 1 & 2 plus ', and the visual lobby becomes joint ownership on 2003 November 27th, in order ' ファンタシースターオンライン episode 3 card revolution ' to be sold, to be accessed anew in the server user it is to be many, and others the っ plain gauze っ is. Furthermore ' ファンタシースターオンライン ' with ニンテンドーゲームキューブ which spreads by the fact that the network community is unified in at this opportunity, many user ways those which can share enjoyment it believed, reached to the decision of this time. With the current Ver1.0 server in everyone of the user which the pleasure it has received it comes to the point of applying great annoyance, it is the circumstance which, but enjoying in more comfortable network community, even in order to receive, by all means in at this opportunity to Ver1.1 movement to receive we would like, further understanding cooperation asks. Presently it continues to everyone of the user which the pleasure it has received, with the Ver1.0 server and can point to gratuitous is and disk exchange. In addition, although doing applying inconvenience, it includes the appreciation which played for a long time 7 days to service end day (after the maintenance ending of the March 19th 18:00? March 26th 22:00) only the Ver1.0 server makes ハンターズライセンス charge free. Furthermore, ハンターズライセンス which utilization we have received after the moving to Ver1.1 continues with Ver1.0 and you can utilize. As for exchange method to the adjustment edition "Ver1.1" disk, and application from the button under please access the private Web page. It is supported by many everyone, been able to enjoy the network community of the ニンテンドーゲームキューブ edition ' ファンタシースターオンライン ' series, for everyone of the user as more comfortably, the place where it keeps repeating further effort group altogether Sega it is existence. Please, understanding it receives the gist of this case, that it can receive the cooperation to notification contents, it asks.

I remenber when i played on v 1 0 was great place ^ ^

This stuff is too garbled to even consider reading it...
    Plz make a readable condensation, or have it translated properly

You speak jp ? i dont speak so i cant translate it by myself i use babelfish.
    If you can translate jp do it i give you the link of page on jp if you want.

Is easy understand for who have just a little vrain server of PSO v 1 0 close on march.

Mercenary for Hire

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw
    Memories....
    At least we have the good old Rigel back on 1.1

sorry for the tone of my previous post, but what I meant was that most of it was so unreadable, I'm not sure what I did understand is actualy what was meant.
    And I've only just started to learn Japanese, so I don't think the original page will be of much help...

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

I agree with Supperguppie, that is mostly unreadable.
    Damn you, Babelfish, damn you!!

So, this means... that all the JP people that kept playing ver1.0, will now have to move to 1.1 or plus, right? o_O that means more people in the PSO servers we know (I knEw), so.. in the end, it's good news, right? right?....

well, they'll lose their stuff, no matter if they're changing to 1.1 or plus. since that might be their no.1 reason for staying at 1.0, its kinda sad forcing them, but understandable.

so that means, soon there will be 12 jp ships, right?

only if they keep the server up for running v1.1. They may choose to shut it down...

On 2003-12-12 04:02, Superguppie wrote:
    only if they keep the server up for running v1.1. They may choose to shut it down...
    hm, US could use a ship more or two...
    and since they did add the 2 v1.0 ships they closed recently to the v1.1 set, i'm quite positive about 2 more ships. we'll see, we'll see.

More ships? nya!
    Thar sounds well matey... I mean, that'd be great!
    Too few US ships now... if they opened up at least one more it'd be nice.

Of course, who knows if ST would do that...

*thar be ships ahoy... arrr!*