Thread: Deck build help

Hi,

I'm fighting a batle, just me vs Break and Lura... Up till now it's always been either 1:1 or 2:2, but I can't seem to win this one, as usually by the end of the first, or 2nd turn there are 4 creatures on the board, and I can rarely even get close to either Lura or Break, and there's a 15minute time limit.

Any tips on building a deck to win this particular fight?

Sorry for the double post. Turns out it was a "last 15minutes vs 2 opponents" type of battle

I did that game too is Molae Venti right 2 vs 1?

On my game they casts some strange yellow cards who keep alive monster with 0 hp for 6 turns.
    I won at end.
    I think you can use other yellow cards like dice +1 and cast over it so you cancel effect of theyr cards and you can win easy.

The Retired Hunter

That card they are using to keep monsters alive is called "Immortality" - it applies to Hunter's weapons also.

I used a hunter (Saligun) and forced my way past the Tollaws and Bulclaws and attacked the two Arkz' directly, only killing monsters if they actually got in my way...

Yeah, that Immortality card really comes in handy, for both sides

Somehow when I went through it and beat that quest/mission, I actually managed to kill Lura, and was about a turn away from killing Break too, but time ran out

What I did is just stand where you start, try and get some good stuff out fast and just wait. Lura usually came close to you with a couple of monsters. I forgot the monsters and just focused my attacks on Lura, only killing a monster if I needed to. Since Lura got most of the monsters out, they all went away when she died and I just chased break

Multi hit weapons like sword and partisan are the keys to winning that battle...or at least that's how things were arranged when i went to attack. slicer and mechgun would be useful too i suppose.

Dragonslayers are nice.

If I remember that fight correctly, the monsters are Tollaws, so don't ignore them too much. Their hits will go right to your HPs, so gte them out of the way quick. Make sure to either have an assist banish, or another assist card, to overwrite that annoying one they use.

I had bad card luck up till that point in time, not a single assist card And the Tollaws attacks don't always go direct to you, I believe they only can hit you when you have .. i think 2 or more items equipped

Since then, I haven't had much trouble with battles, I slice right through the Hunters side with Sil'fer, usually only using the LKs, Dragon Slayers and Red Partisans. Or use the P-Arms blades or Chain Sawd + the action card that adds X AP to your attack where X = dice roll #