Thread: Did you know...

You probably did, but Fire Traps kill Pouifully Slimes instantly. Even on ultimate, it says it does 256 damage but they explode and die instantly. I was trying to split slimes with it, just to see and bam, dead. I screamed "F**K," turned off the game and walked away.

Yeah, that can be quite nice if you simple want them out of way and don't care about what they or their rare counterpart drop. I miss traps when having to fight with a non-droid at times.

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

On 2003-12-15 21:43, Sounomi wrote:
    Yeah, that can be quite nice if you simple want them out of way and don't care about what they or their rare counterpart drop. I miss traps when having to fight with a non-droid at times.
    But hey I always kill them one shot anyways no matter what difficulty it is! MEGID + S-RANK = DEATH to just about anything!

Do you know any good way to split those things with an Android!?!? =(

Untekked weapon, two swings with the special and a normal hit. This is practically the only way but my HUcast is so powerful that a normal hit, even with untekked handgun does around 250 or so. Slimes don't have much HP.

On 2003-12-15 23:10, joluh wrote :
    Do you know any good way to split those things with an Android!?!? =(
    Devil's or Demon's weapon hit with special on full combo (special-special-special).

The third hit in a combo will split them. You should keep doing special x3 combos with no hit% weapons that have special with low success rate, like insta-kill weapons (Dim, Shadow, etc).

Of course, there is the small but probable outcome that you end up killing the thing outright, so use other kind of specials (TP drain, confuse, paralyze, etc).

On 2003-12-16 06:13, Raziel_Kai wrote:
    The third hit in a combo will split them. You should keep doing special x3 combos with no hit% weapons that have special with low success rate, like insta-kill weapons (Dim, Shadow, etc).

Of course, there is the small but probable outcome that you end up killing the thing outright, so use other kind of specials (TP drain, confuse, paralyze, etc).
    Yes, but all those specials may still do damage regardless of the special working or not, and end up killing the Slime.

How about element specials? I think fire can split them. (it changes all of the time for me.)