Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I dunno. The right most picture of Aviendha. It's disturbing to me, SaitoH. ::shudder:: Could be the ghastly outline and distorted face of the picture on the right too.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Official PSO Mommy

On 2001-04-09 16:25, SaitoH wrote:
    Woohoo!

Last nite I finally reached level 100 with Aviendha. Suprisingly, there were no fireworks or congratulations on the screen when it happened *sigh* too bad.....
    Whoo hoo!!! That's awesome, we'll raise a toast to you at my house tonight!

I'm in trouble now - my husband just decided he was sick of WATCHING me play, and has started his own character, a HUmar named Galadedred. Not fair, he's home all day alone when the kids are at school, and levelling up quick. How annoying, finally a game *I* can play and he goes and finds it enjoyable! Now it'll take me forever to get from my current level 54 to 100, not only do I have to fight my KIDS for PSO time.... *sigh*

Congrats I can get to see pirotes again Been so long I think I might play again if i get motivated

MINA, ARIGATO! I kinda wished I could have had a game with 10 players instead of four so everyone could join.

Rdogg -- you'll play again
    Nynaeve --hah, more competion now. BTW, Did you notice that there is a Moiraine on the board now?
    Samuel vimes --hahahaha inferno bazooka hahaha
    LMNOPIA --brrrr lawn gnomes
    Vash-the-stampedo -- 7-up and cheerios..bleh
    Tolwyn --lvl 50 is quite an accomplishment
    CASH --Cash has lvl envy...hehehehe
    Phoenx --Let me know when your gonna be 100. I'll be there!
    Hanzo --*sigh* I was casting grants at the time. guess a re-edit is in order
    Burnside --*CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!* ^_^

Thankee sai's

Official PSO Mommy

On 2001-04-10 08:47, SaitoH wrote:
    Nynaeve --hah, more competion now. BTW, Did you notice that there is a Moiraine on the board now?
    Yep, but she's been around for a bit I believe, I am almost sure I saw her name earlier... ?

Hey, interesting read here for Force characters: http://www.ghoul.net/pso/ - I learned a few things (yeah yeah, I know, that isn't saying much... *grin*)

Last nite I finally reached level 100 with Aviendha. Suprisingly, there were no fireworks or congratulations on the screen when it happened *sigh* too bad.....
    What do ya mean! There were fireworks all over pioneer last night....

Oh you mean they weren't for you? Damn! I'm going to have words with the Principal about this oversight.

S.

Congratulations to Burnside too! It's no mean feat putting in the hours to get to 100. Good work dude!

S.

?I'm in trouble now - my husband just decided he was sick of WATCHING me play, and has started his own character, a HUmar named Galadedred. Not fair, he's home all day alone when the kids are at school, and levelling up quick. How annoying, finally a game *I* can play and he goes and finds it enjoyable! Now it'll take me forever to get from my current level 54 to 100, not only do I have to fight my KIDS for PSO time.... *sigh*?

LOL, here are some solutions I thought up that may work for you:

1) If your husband refuses to give up his PSO time for you, use the guilt trip. Example, ?You don?t love me anymore?.
    2) This measure is a bit more draconian in nature, but has a higher chance of working imho. If he doesn?t let you play PSO, just refuse you know what. He will give in.
    3) As for your kids, maybe you should set up a time for them to do their homework so that you have time to play for a little bit.
    4) If all else fails, try bribes or blackmail. Example, ?Honey, do you want me to show your friends pictures of you wetting your bed??

Congratulations again! I had a blast playing with you, DarkWolf, and the Liutenant. Good luck on reaching level 100 with your other character

Thanks alot Mitchh! Btw, welcome to the message board.

Ps. Nynaeve, thats a very good link. Thanks!

Ps. Sisqua, I reached level 100 on Sunday nite so no Fireworks.