Hey people, I am in generous mood and i hve like 7 lv 200 mags ( i am a mag collector) and like 3 of them r Kamas, all with basically even stats, but i am giving away 1, maybe 2 or so, but there is a catch (wat the hell am i thinking). I wont just drop it for u, u got to find it, (this is wats going to make people not come). I am going to clear out most of the Ruins (PW game) and then drop a mag or 2 somewhere(lol this wil be fun won't it). look everywhere, i am going to try to hide it, and this is no joke, if u dont find a mag after long time, i will tell u where it is, and if it is not a lv 200 mag, u can spread stuff about me everywhere (lol i am weird) but i am just doing this for fun Note- This will be a normal game so any1 can try, but the only thing is, u have to watch this message board for the Password, cause when i am done wit the Ruins and hiding the mag (like a Easer Egg Hunt lol) i will post the Password up here, so u got to be quick about it so the lucky 3 can stat to search. If u think this is a weird idea but in a way u like it, post up ur reply (u know something, this might be something i do every now and then but also wit weapons and stuff). Watch this post around 10:00 or so Eastern Time, right now it is 6:30 by me, so u can calm down, but this is no joke. The mag will be in Ruins 1-3, no monsters to slow u down, no tricks or anything, so wat do u guys think of my scanvenger hunt, u like? LOL.

Weird...Either u guys dont want a free a mag, or u think i am playing around,well i am not, and soon, very soon, i will be posting up the PW for whoever wants it, and i changed one thing, i will only put the mag in Ruins 1 or 2, not 3, it would take to long.
    The game will be called: Mag Hunt!
    it will take place at Puck block 9, soon, see ya there!!

Yaay! Scavenger hunt! XD I'll definitely try to be there. ...But maybe you should make it an open game, instead, since so few people have seen this thread. It would be more fun to go looking with a full team.

Ok done:
    Shipuck block 9
    Team:Mag Hunt
    Password:Mattt
    New add on, it will only be in Ruins 1, not 2 or 3, and not forest 1 or 2, not Cave 1-3, and not Mine 1 or 2. Hint* Hint*, look everywhere, it might be where u least expect it..

PSO Assassin

when is it???

10PM EST was the time? Thats in 1 1/2 hours then. Is this MAG Hunt still on? I could really use a good one.

ur a lil late there u two. look at the times of post, 2 days before you. sorry to burst yer bubble.

damn I totally would have come if I had known. I need a new mag.