I was just minding my own business doing a solo Heat Sword when BAM! Tollaw dead. Red box on the ground. Hunter weapon. Purplenum ID. Heh. Without even trying, I nabbed myself a Lavis Cannon! Something that people have hunted for months for, and I get one from one of the stingiest enemies ever. Boy am I lucky. Sadly, this dinky thing only has 10% Machine. Looks like I'm gonna have to kill more Tollaws.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Yesterday, I stumbled upon my 3rd Frozen Shooter from my 5th Hildetorr. Sadly, no hit% on the thing or my other FSs either. Heat Sword sure has proven fruitful for me eh? I guess it's the game's way of rewarding my 2000+ hours playing (Good ol' Lv 191 >-SGram V2-<...).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Saygram- on 2003-12-25 19:29 ]</font>

Dead man walking

Bleah. How come my Whitill Tallow can't drop me a rare?

Because your whittil... look up on what a beautiful rare that the stingy bastard would give you. Now ask yourself why you still dont get anything. The answer, because it's, as the word implies, RARE!!!

Offline Only Veteran

Congratulations anyways, I rarely get any % on rare weapons! Don't you think getting high % on a rare weapon is being EXTRAORDINARY LUCKY? Yeah me too

well saygram you werent looking for a lavis but how many forest runs have u actually done to level up? im sure you have killed tons of talows buy now with 2000 hours of play. You havnt been actually looking for one but you ahve killed for a long ass time

On 2003-12-26 06:59, Butoden wrote:
    Congratulations anyways, I rarely get any % on rare weapons! Don't you think getting high % on a rare weapon is being EXTRAORDINARY LUCKY? Yeah me too
    My 1975 Agito after tecking, turned out to be (0/0/15/25/50%)

Oh so you tekked it last night Xeno? Dude do you have any idea how much that would be worth if this game was really really REAL? a 50% hit Agito should be well worth more than the 999999 mesetea we can hold!!

Errm no, i didn't teck it... Worded it wrong i guess. But if i did teck it, thats what it'd be I think im gonna teck it tho... I bet that 50%hit works great on Pan Arms. Instant Death Baby!!