Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if any of you forces were fighting alone, offline.. what level did you have to be before you took on vol opt on normal.. i know i suck.

Rappy Hunter

I beat him when I was like 25-30. I fought him many time befor that, but I died.

Official PSO Mommy

I don't remember my exact level, mid 30s I think. I personally HATED Vol Opt, I thought this was the hardest boss of all, gave me the worst time, even the final boss was easier for me! I must have died half a dozen times with Vol Opt, whereas I took out Dark Falz in one try. And now I have to face him on Hard at level 54, I actually find myself dreading it!

hmm... i used to think that level 10 would do for the first boss, 20 for the second.. etc, so 80 for dark falz on hard... well, i'm on 33 now and the normal mines are getting boring. Just another quick question, when i do decide to take on volopt again, how many scape dols should i take? i have about ten in the bank..

10 scape dolls should about do it. and i dont find the level at whitch you me vot ord is important. i think i matter what spells you use and what level they are.

Hehe
    My force killed Dark Falz alone on Vhard online mode by level 89.He use varista(30% to dark).

I was probably mid 30s when I took out Vol Opt on normal. But I probably could have handled him earlier. I was just chicken . Just keep moving when the lasers start trying to lock onto you.

I took 3 scape dolls with me. Never needed more than one. Use whichever flavor of zonde you like best.

Gorthon

I think Lucca was around 28-35 when I killed Voluptous. The biggest pain of fighting him is how excruciatingly long it takes to kill him. X_X Razonde, razonde, razonde, etc. *use fluids* Razonde, razonde, razonde...you get the picture. I think I managed to use up all but 1 of my difluids. He just would not die!!

-Khaotika!

"And his lil green ball trap, while it didnt kill me, was an excellent opportunity to use more fluids..lol"

" you dont need no steenkin scapedolls!" You are more than ready to fight the second easiest boss in the game!!!!If you can withstand the first part, his second form is a breeze.You wont take a single hit.Just wait for the lazers,run until the second set of legs stop and zapp him with razonde four shots each opportunity.He's nothing but a little crab made of tin.Lardo is 100% right though,it's your spell levels all the way.

I beat the dragon solo at lvl 4 with my force, I think I was 15 when I beat the worm solo (online, but alone), and I was 23 I think when I whooped Vol Opt solo.

Of course, I have two level 70+ characters also, so I'd had a little practice on the bosses already.