Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    PWNED BY PHOTONDROP

heh... my favorite is my S-beats blades. They REALLY increase your coolness factor.

PWNED BY PHOTONDROP

heh... my favorite is my S-beats blades. They REALLY increase your coolness factor. PS sorry for dbl post

DUde, LaViS CaNnOn ToTtAlY RoX!!! ... not...

Bowser on Paper Mario was sooooo ez.- me

furbys are EVIL!!!!

RoboChao forever!!!!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: teflon on 2001-04-13 19:25 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

The weapon I would miss most is my Suppressed Gun--but frankly I don't use it much.

Various shotgun type weapons are my bread and butter. Now that I've started a new character with Viridia section ID, I'm starting to really get a lot of them! Usually, I only care about the photon bonuses. The exception is soloing V-Hard Ruins--where I really appreciate the Charge special (enough to sacrifice 5-10% bonus against dark).

When I'm playing a Hunter character, I prefer Mechguns or Swords. As a Force, either a TP stealing handgun or no weapon at all is what I prefer. (See NO WEAPON thread for details on unarmed Forces.)

Sorry I'm not getting very specific, but I've got at least one character of each class and I can't even remember what the primary weapons are for each one of them (I use different weapons for each of the 4 areas, of course).

On 2001-04-13 17:40, Rotis wrote:
    I think I played with you last night, though... I was Aliciana the little purple-haired HUnewearl who came just in time for Dark Falz, and died several times...
    Yeah, I remember. Someone shorter than Pirotess, YAY!
    Thanks for helping out.

I usually use a Brionac, Dargon Slayer or Flowen Sword. Whatever has the highest percentages against whatver I'm fighting, since they all basically have the same effect. I'd love to use my Twin Brand more, but hitting only one enemy gets you killed on V.Hard. Also, someone mentioned ATP capping out with shifta earlier on this thread, well, it doesn't. It seems to cap at 999, but it actually does get higher than that. That's just the highest it displays.