Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Soul Eater definitely rules, especially for forces, since its the only sword/partisan weapon they can use.

Veteran Fighter

Well, for my new favorite character (FOnewm), it's a toss-up between my Soul Eater and my Double Saber. Anyone who's played a force knows why I like the double.
    And the Soul Eater? It's the only group weapon a FOnewm can use. Plus, when I'm shifta'd and use the extra attack, a critical hit takes over 500 hp off a Delsaber on very hard! Not bad for a FOnewm.

Hmm, well for my lvl. 24 FOnewearl, a Soul Eater -will- definitely be her favorite to use. Sure, it's a melee weapon, but she has to conserve TP somehow.

But for my lvl. 100 HUnewearl, it's her Brionac (45% A.Beast, 60% Dark; special - steal TP). In a close second are her Slicer of Assassin (45% Dark) and Slicer of Braveman (45% Machine).

My reasons for liking the the partisan-types are that they have good range, decent attack speed, and hit multiple targets. As was stated before, Soul Eaters are the only partisan-type weapons that forces can equip [hmm. can they equip Soul Banisher too?]. And sadly enough, I haven't found anything better for my HUnewearl than Brionacs with high percents like that. No Gae Bolgs or Vjayas for me yet. But the percents on my Brionac are perfect since I only go after De Rol Le (for armor) and DF.

As for the slicer-types, I think they kick serious arse when I'm fighting in a party against large swarms of enemies. As a hunter, ATP maxes out with just about any weapon once you cast Shifta. So they do good damage, hit multiple targets over a wide range, and can hit from a distance. Just wait until they're all within range and sight, then *whoop* almost 400 points of damage to them all without doing criticals per attack. The only problem I see with them though is that they have the strange habit of not being able to hit an enemy that's directly in your face. If you're right up against an enemy and try to attack it, the projectile will go beyond the enemy without hitting it =P.

Akiko's Frying pan.
    The "Ultimate weapon?"
    Smooth and Supple....plus I like the "klang"

Has to be magical piece. All those cute hearts. And when out of Tp just whip out sting tip and you're set. 60 tp's back on very hard with 1 hit.

Sorry, you guys. But, hands down, the ultimate weapon of PSO is .. Yes, you guessed it . . Saber+1. It does a decent amount of damage to one opponent, plus it has a nice green tint to it. To top it off, these things are fscking rare. Let me ask you this . . How many people playing PSO do you know who wield a Saber+1 on a regular basis or even have one in their bank? I rest my case. The only other weapon that could top the Saber+1 is . . Yeah, you're pretty damn psychic . . The Handgun+2. I'm out.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Marlboro LV85 RAcast:Meteor Smash for the weak stuff and Inferno Bazooka for the big boys.

MarlboroV1.5 LV26 RAmar:Rifle +65 just because it's funny how much damage I can dish out with it.

MarlboroV2.0 LV21 FOnewmn:Screw weapons thats what Techs are for.

Right now...? My Spread Needle for solo games, my Glaive +25 for working in a team (when ohters would like a chance to get some XP).

When I'm with my friend, who just happends to be a big dumb HUmar (just like all HUmars ), I love to use my S-Beats. Why? Because he can take all the damage while I come in and get a whole load of instant-o-kills.

Oh yeah, and they look sweet too.

Mmmm...S-Beats.

i have a soul banish with 50% native, 60% dark...with this things special i can do about 1300 damage without shifta in the ruins...let's just say that it's the best weapon in the game. add to that a soma mag that casts invincibility when my hp is low and i am a god

needless to say it makes the game less fun...so i stick with the basics...my dragonslayer +9 or something like that

i'm a HUmar lvl 71

"To alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems." /Homer Simpson

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: f0rge on 2001-04-11 04:31 ]</font>