Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Predator of all Evil

I am officially quitting the game of PSO ..... Like others have said it just isn?t fun nemore..... and it has taken over/ruined my life..... my coaches are mad that I haven?t been lifting and I have no life on the DC I am announcing it on PSO world because all of my friends go here ..

Gambit ( gonna miss ya bro)
    Nevest ( )
    Cube ( Hey ill see ya round [hopefully] )
    Emperor Rage ( ur HILLARIOUS cya)

And many many many many others that I have met...... I wish I could stay and play but I am having to force my self off .... and thank got the game has gotten somewhat boring because if it hadn't I would have never been able to quit........ thx for all the games and all the fun I had while playing with everyone

cya all around

Bye Ice!!!!!

bye bye i'll miss you .......altough i never did meet you...

Welcome to the club
    the non pso players posters society
    Right now you get great introductory rates
    Millions more are joining by the second

Chii`s Pantsu

Cya, Ice. It's been lots of fun playing with ya. I hope you come back when ver2 comes out.

Master of a basic Emotion..

Peace Ice, I'll see you again in ver.2 i know it.. I'll just wave to you while monkay is playin'..

Well Ice, it's been fun playing games with ya. I understand your stance in this. But don't you think the word "quitting" is inappropriate word? Wouldn't you say taking a break, be it a short or long break, be a better term for it? I could imagine taking a break from the game. It has effeced my schooling, as well as, losing sleep over it. Not to mention I've neglected so many more other games out there.

Hopefully, I'll see ya again down the road in Pioneer 2. Until then, it's back to reality.

wow....reality...that would almost be as shocking to my system as sleep...damn addictive game...it's like crack...

later ice_, sorry i never got to play with you

Predator of all Evil

Im at school right now and had nothing to do so i figured i would reply to your replys....

yes i probably will be playing ver.2 as long as its not from the months of November-Febuary that its our (thats sports season for me practice from 2:30 -6:00 after school everyday and meets on saturdays and sleep on sundays )

yesterday last night i go t really bored and went on PSO and made funny character called Lil Cutie..... this hoe was ugly dark skin green makeup around its eyes and glasses and fat i mean fat and short girl force with red suit and blue hair ... and i let my lil bro go on as this character and as soonas we went into the lobby everyoen was like "AHHHHh ur UGLY AND FAT!"
    "GET IT AWAY!!"
    "AHH GET THE CRABS OFF OF ME!"
    it was quite funny .... and then after that i jsut cloned people

i made a clone of EMperor rage,Quaker4 ,Ice( a fag that had my name and almost looked like me) , And glider ( witch didnt coem out to well)

thx for your replys and cya round

I quit... but there's this voice talking to me, goading me to pick up the disc...

I'm just pre-occupying myself with starting a ver. 2 clan, anyone interested?