It would have been a nice chance to find new friends to replace those who now ignore me. *sigh* Ah well, such is life.

Funny the difference a month makes. Almost no one I saw here when I started is here anymore. The names of people creating posts are all foreign to me.

For all these new people: Just look for a beak nosed Level 100 White RAcast.

(Slinks away back into the darkness)

-Sheogorath

Rappy Hunter

Well, look who's back. Decided to give PSO another shot Sheo? I'm still playing PSO just about everyday with Danger Girl so if you need someone to play with just look us up.

Rappy Hunter

woohoo!!! sheo is back!!! we gots to get together and play sometime. it's great to see you back!

Heh, yeah really. I could have sworn Sheo said he "retreated" back into the land of some other online game. (Can't remember the name of game.) Ah well, maybe I'm getting illiterate in my old age. :/ Anyways, welcome back. You can never leave. Once PSO hooks you, it won't let you go. Even if you try to fight it. Yeah, sure, you'll put it down for a week. But like cigarettes (And, mind you, I don't smoke.), you'll be right the fsck back on them again before you know it!
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Hey, I'll play with ya!
    I'm only a lowly lvl 56, but I make up for it in spirit

Resident Toolboy

Hey Sheo, long time no see...
    maybe I'll catch you sometime online (not too much though, finals are creeping in )

Watashiwa forced me to make one. T_T

Yeah Sheo...W/b.You know me..yer ol' bud..or war bud...or fighting bud...whatever.Rememeber..you can always mail me if you wanna do some overki..I mean...clean fightin'..heh.Til' then..I'll be workin on my new RAcaseal.Look for a silver,slim fembot named > Aura <.

Booyah!

Predator of all Evil

Sheo YOu know me ( im AraCnA)

but i have left the game of PSO...... and will probably post but only once a week just a lil curiosity....

i hope i can keep my self from comeign back to the game because i already want to play it again but i am NOT GONNA!!!!!!(i hope ... i mgiht fool aroudn with characters but not actually try to lvl ) so if you see some1 in puck 9 lobby that looks fucked up or is acting weird and dumb its probably me !!!!!

see if you can find me ( when im rarely on)