Yes, yes I know. DC-X lets you play import games. But here's a thought (actually a few): 1. Will there be a US server or servers
    2. Will weapon names be understandable when English is selected in options.
    3. Will English be SELECTABLE as a language in options.

If so, then there's really no point in waiting for a US release is there? Even if item names do not translate when english is selected, I imagine there will be a FAQ to find out what you actually have. If I can't understand what my inventory says, then I'll either be stuck with a japanese PSO when the US one comes out (characters probably wont be transferable from the import to the US version, as they will have two different access keys).
    I just bought a DC-X, and if I can't use it for PSO, then I'm returning it. What do you guys think?

Johnny
    HuMar, RaMar, RaCast
    "Forces suck @&#$ !"

I dont thing there will be any problem playing offline using an import game, but in order to play online, u'll need to purchase a Hunter License. Also, from what i've experienced with pso ver1, a US save file cannot be played in a japanese PSO. They r not compatible. Maybe it would be different w/ ver2, maybe...

whats a hunter license????
    also, i was looking for a nice quote.....nice lain quote......YOINK!! sike

Johnny
    HuMar, RaMar, RaCast

lol. you're the first here to recognize my quote. As for the hunter license, its something that all japanese PSO users must buy before they can go online. Unlike US pso users, they have to make monthly payments. Oh, i forgot to mention that my japanese PSO shows the items in the inventory in english. Hopefully, japanese ver2 would do this as well, cuz im definitely going to buy the import version.