View Poll Results: If it was 100% hack-Proof (and montly fees were good), I would buy it in a split second. I know ther

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 63.64%
  • No

8 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If it was 100% hack-Proof (and montly fees were good), I would buy it in a split second. I know there was an article saying it would come out on the PC, but I have not heard anything about it since.

I wouldn't buy it, i can't leave all my stuff 100 players and ect. for a Computer ver. besides, i'm offline right now

I play too much to post here much. Mman2000's Avatar

The thing is that it's NOT going to be hack proof. A good memory editor is all you'd need.
    When the king acts like a badass the ace just sits back and lets him make a fool out of himself.

The computer version will probably be hacked to
    death in a matter of weeks. I Know that since its on your p.c. there could be more patches but unless they have patches weekly there is no chance. I am going to stick with the console versions. There is alot less in the name of hacks that are going to be available to it.

It has server side saving, which leads me to believe that most work would be done on the server. If so, it's impossibile to hack without ST knowing.

Nope. Not likely, unless they actually let you connect to the GC servers. *points to online friends* Since this will never happen, no.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Omou harugo wo koroshita shounen no tsubasa.
    2fort building a sentry gun protecting my flag

I actually probrably would. But only cause I could put it on my laptop, and that'd mean I could play PSO even more. = D

pure force FOmar

I would certainly consider it, though i'd say it would be much better if the controls were a W,S,A,D and mouse for movement, like the view in GTA: VC or any other 3rd person game like that. Of course that would add in the abiltiy to strafe, which would be pretty cool, and of course it would be so much better if no-one did bother trying to hack...well one can but hope.
    Another thing is whether they'd bother trying to make it so that split screen were possible, as that would be good as well.

I'd go for it just for the joy of being online. I've been 100% offline, and my strongest char is lvl 81 HUmar. Keep in mind, I've had the freaking thing for two years! It just gets so repetative, and I get bored so quickly with Heavy, heavy, normal. (Olga Flow)Heavy, heavy, heavy(Dangerous pause-STUPID THREE-HIT COMBO!)Heavy, heavy, heavy.
    It also doesn't help that PSO has a terrible storyline, forcing us on PSOW to fill in the blanks with fanfics.

Mofo in the Know

well pso is grrreat if you play online but offline...
    SUX BAD