I am just wondering if Sonic Team has any plans for making this a real card game, like Magic the Gathering, Maybe wizards of the coast will pick it up. Any ideas, this topic has already been discussed most likely, however I missed that topic, any news on this issue?

ive herd that the e reader may come into play
    but still how many people have a GBA or are interested in real life TCGs?

as far as i know, millions upon millions have gba, i'm not sure how many people will like pso as a card game, but ones thing is sure, that it will catch on among kids who have never heard of it and are card gamers. So therefore it will probrably be a hit, why not just start out small anyways and go from there?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

There are the cards that came with various things that you could buy, that are pretty much what you'd have in-game but with a different layout, presenting the definite possibility for an actual card game, but ST has as of yet not said anything.

If they were to bring one out, I know I'd get a starter or two and a couple boxes... Even moreso if there were E-Reader additional cards.

I know what you mean man, Id spend all my money on PSO cards if they had them. I'd buy a box or two before I buy a single pack. Every payday the money goes to cards, lol. I am hoping to hear about a card game such as this but the cards you mentioned aren't the kind I would be thinking about. We need sets and such, more so available in card shops in your area...yeah that'd be nice. I'll just keep on hoping of such a wonderful thing.