Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

On 2001-04-12 11:16, Spy wrote:
    Ugh Iceblink, I hope your wrong. I'm not into romance, just kicking ass and damnit, I can't say "blow stuff up; shoot stuff up; spank monkeys around" without it being turned into some perverted sexual act.

But seriously, romanticism sucks...
    Wrong about which part? ^_^ Serious fics I'm writing? Heh... anyone who knows me in the Ranma 1/2 fanfic world will know that I tend to lean towards angst fics... ^_^;

IceBlink actually has a very angsty past, which probably has no room for love. Heh. Unfortunately everything got turned into a mockery of that in my Weird Life fic... ^_^;;

Well, you've revealed a huge weakness on your part. Now if DG will exploit it... ^_^;

I hope you were wrong that I would show up as some play-thing for Danger_Girl, which I think I read from your subtle insistency that I "show up soon."

Thank god it will be my RAcast! But Androids can't fall in love. Hell, they don't even have genetailia(sp), or at least my model doesn't, and he's far from the deluxe edition, so I'm safe there, no offense to the lovable Danger Girl of course, but I'm not into the wild, bloodshed type of sex out there.

LOL This story reminded me of when I joined one of her games and she goes to me "I'm in heat" *lick lips* I was like "uh huh" ~~ *laugh* It was kinda funny. Good writing though. I'm curious as to how it will end. ;>

On 2001-04-12 08:30, Danger_Girl wrote:
    I suspected it might have only limited viewing. Its so long! I alright though. Writing it is the fun part.
    <font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2001-04-12 08:57 ]</font>

Don't worry about that limited viewing... can't be worst then my too-unreadable-to-have-post fanfiq ( "Ok, here goes, 7 hours of fanfiction..." lost somewhere in the archives... )

I had 4 replies... and 2 were from a guy I that got lost in it, the twoi others... from me [sigh]