Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My friend and I have been palying for awhile and we have never seen a rare enemy and/or Rare Items. We even tried the Slime split. We both started the game seperately due to section ids....but no luck. Are they level based?? I am a android hunter, lvl 68, whitill sec. id. Is there something we are doing wrong........please help with some advise.
    Thanks, Magnus

rare enemies don't have a high chance of appearing, and usually it's totally random. In my total 230 or so hrs of playing ive only seen an al rappy and nar lily.

so i guess u could keep trying but i dont think theres a special way to have them appear

yeah, magnus and i have never seen any real rares........it's so depressing........i'll probably freak out if i ever see an Al Rappy.....oh well, just hafta log some more hours i suppose

I've played for 250 hrs and I have seen three rares. Though it's very very uncommon. I saw the Al Rappy when i did the fake in yellow quest. I think they appear online more sometimes because i've seen the lilly and slime on an online game.

My playing time with Kerowen is less than 50 hours, I have seen an AlRappy and two NarLily. I am Greennil, but I dont think that makes all that much difference.

I think it is a matter of just being there at the right time.

If there is something I have noticed, it is the fact when I see the rare creatures, it is when my hours of play time are equally divisible by 20 (dont know if you care, but it is the truth).

For all my time playing on this game, I have seen 4 Nars lily which have given me in order, telepipe,trimate,star atomizer and master ability and one stubborn al rappy that gave me a monomate.

Ok thanks for info all. I guess we just don't have much luck. Gotta keep playin and keep tryin =)

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

I have only seen 2 Nar Lillies and a HildaBlue. I did see a Al Rappy, but I wasn't playing, my friend was. Both NarLillies dropped crap, to be exact a Orge/Power and a General/Legs++ (Could you tell how happy I was?! ?_?. Off the HildaBlue I got a nice Soul Eater with 20% Abeast. Exactly what I wanted off of him. I have yet to find somebody that fought a Hildablue to find anything BUT a Soul Eater. Ah well...

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Oh, BTW... This is what I came a conclusion to...
    HildaBlues - Soul Eaters
    Al Rappies - Money
    Nar Lillies - Units
    Orange Slime - Rare armor (usually D-parts and S-parts)

If anyone has gotten anything else from rare monsters, let me know. Also, what's up with those Death Gunners and Dubwitchs? Are they actually special monsters or what?

Resident Toolboy

my character, who is Greennill, has found one Al Rappy on Normal (which dropped meseta), and two Nar Lillies in V-Hard. One of the lillies dropped meseta, the other one dropped a Hero/Ability