Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Balance of Ragol

Hey people, I was talking to my friend on here not a few minutes ago and he sparked off some thoughts in my head. We both agree that EP3 was a easy opportunity to extend the life of not only the PSO WORLD but the existing PSO players.
    For example Making the Highest poss level from 200 to say 400 or something like 999? And definatley more levels and quests and far far more weapons and armours and items.

Please, if you guys have any ideas about a possible upgrade to the whole PSO experience then let us know, Ill try make sure that some high-ups hear about it (i do have contacts what with being very close to the heads of Eurocom Entertainment in Derby UK - even though its a different company its still "who ya know") hehehe...

(optional)

something like 8 more lvl's (maby even 2 disc's i dont care ) and a final battla against falz and olga fused (whos says theyre dead?) and 15 star rares 0_o" that would be fun

If they made another action PSO it would have to bring something more than new weapons, higher levels, and more stages. This would be more of an "expansion pack" like version 2 or episode 2.

old school fanatic

I'm not sure if they need to rasie character levels above 200.

They could add something above Ultimate mode like Insane mode.

More characters. Level restrictions on weapon use (like armor & shields). More areas. More enemies. Server side saving!!! They could have offline only characters too but all online players should be saved online & only be able to play online.

Yeah, I think raising the max level would be a good idea. Even though the highes level character I have is 111, I still think there should be more levels, probably because sometimes when I'm in the middle of a game online, with 2 other people around my level, and then suddenly someone on level 200 apppears and starts killing everything in sight, before anyone else gets a hit on them. The idea of more levels is also good because we're limited to only 4 levels on EP1, and 7 on EP2, making only 11 total levels. Also making a rare enemy for every enemy there already is would be good, and different kinds of rare rappies would be nice too. I already have a few ideas for new ones, my favorite one is the ghetto rappy, which has a long story behind it. Ok, here's the things that I'd specificely like to be added. 1. Max level of 350. 2. 2 more difficulty levels, (lv. 200-280) and (lv. 280-350). 3. More weapons of all kinds, and add a new kind of weapon completely. 4. Make a male and female human, newman, and android for every class. 5. More quests for online mode and offline mode. That's it. Thanks for the opportunity to write these things.

Yeah, I think raising the max level would be a good idea. Even though the highes level character I have is 111, I still think there should be more levels, probably because sometimes when I'm in the middle of a game online, with 2 other people around my level, and then suddenly someone on level 200 apppears and starts killing everything in sight, before anyone else gets a hit on them. The idea of more levels is also good because we're limited to only 4 levels on EP1, and 7 on EP2, making only 11 total levels. Also making a rare enemy for every enemy there already is would be good, and different kinds of rare rappies would be nice too. I already have a few ideas for new ones, my favorite one is the ghetto rappy, which has a long story behind it. Ok, here's the things that I'd specificely like to be added. 1. Max level of 350. 2. 2 more difficulty levels, (lv. 200-280) and (lv. 280-350). 3. More weapons of all kinds, and add a new kind of weapon completely. 4. Make a male and female human, newman, and android for every class. 5. More quests for online mode and offline mode. That's it. Thanks for the opportunity to write these things.

<insert custom title here>

Double post

1. I think the maximum level should be raised to 250
    2. The new difficulty should be called Nightmare(Lv160 online required)
    3. FOmars and FOmarls should have more HUnter weapon possibilities
    4. More weapons,units,armor,etc.
    5. Male/Female Human/Numan/Android for HU/RA/FO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2004-01-21 13:35 ]</font>

On 2004-01-21 13:34, SpyroDi wrote:
    Double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2004-01-21 13:35 ]</font>
    Level 160? Thats way too high, that excludes 99% of the PSO population. Level 120 would be reasonable, as any character at that level can fend pretty well in any Ultimate level then.

I doubleposted, oops, sorry bout that. Lol.

On 2004-01-21 13:37, anwserman wrote:
    On 2004-01-21 13:34, SpyroDi wrote:
    Double post

Level 160? Thats way too high, that excludes 99% of the PSO population. Level 120 would be reasonable, as any character at that level can fend pretty well in any Ultimate level then.
    How is 160 too high, it would people something to shoot for. I'm on 111 and Ult Forests and Caves aren't too hard, but Mines is a problem and I don't even want to get into Ruins and EP2 (*cough* 1 hit KO in Seabed &cough*). 160 seems pretty reasonable considering it's twice as high as you need for Ult, and that would be the same way as very hard to ultimate (very hard 40-80, ultimate 80-160) seems nearly perfect to me.