Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guild!

We've started a Guild for players of all shapes and sizes called, "Warriors of Shadowblade". Through this guild, you will be able to join up with a regular group of players you can trust for some great games.

Especially good for the beginning player, but open to players of all levels, WoS may be just the thing you're looking for if you want to get the most out of your PSO experience.

At the time, we're a small guild, but growing every day. Join in and help promote the spirit of teamwork, the heart of PSO.

Visit our website at http://www.geocities.com/tymel69/War...adowblade.html for more information. You can also join us online on ship Ophelia, usually in block 1 or 2. Talk to our Leader, Tymel, or ask Holy Fingers or myself for more information. See you online soon!

Russian

id like to join but your webpage is down let me know. you can email me at [email protected]

i want to join your group too. Im a lvl 32 HUcast. My pso name is Ssj Trunks im uasually on the Ariel block 3 get back to me some time.

where do you guys meet every time i go to ophelia i ask if anybody is WoS and noone says jack

To Trunks:

You can contact our leader by visiting the webpage. His email link should be on the front page. Also, you can meet us online so we can get your guild card. Once Tymel has your card, he can add you to the roster.

To sloth:

We posted a notice on the webpage about WoS changing locations, but I suppose you haven't been to the page yet. WoS currently meets on Ophelia, Block 15. You can usually find members there in the evenings. The best time to join is on Sundays, when we have the most members online.

Also, bear in mind if you can't find anyone in the lobby, there are plenty of games around, since most of the time we're playing. =) The games will be called "Shadowblade", "Shadowblade2", and so on.

Thanks for your interest. If you have further questions, you may email me at [email protected].

Russian

i went to ophelia block 15 and only 1 person knew wut WoS was. Why is that.

Ok, first of all, last night was Valentines day. Most WoS members were out with their respective mates, myself included. I couldn't tell you if there was anyone there or not.

Did you notice if anyone was actually in a Shadowblade game? As I said, we don't spend a lot of time in the lobby. We get into the game. We have a lot of players there on the weekends, so if you truly do not want to visit the webpage and sign up that way, the best bet would be to come in on Sunday. There should be several Shadowblade games on at that time.

There's at least one game a night running on Ophelia 15, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding a member that way, either. Note, however, that our games are passworded. To get the pass, contact Tymel. His e-mail address is [email protected].

I hope that helped.

Russian

This sounds great. I would love to join your group. I am tired of playing with people who dont help each other out or revive them or just steal from them. I am usually online after 10pm EST. I am a level 24 HUmar.

You're more than welcome Strider! Go to the webpage and e-mail Tymel at [email protected] so that he can give the necessary information.

We generally meet at Ophelia, block 15. We don't hang out in the lobby, so look for our games in the team listing. Remember, join first so you can get the password.

Russian

Hey hey guys! I'm a lvl 80 HUcast and I would like to join. My real name is Omega12 not Omege12. Darn typos. Any-who, This should be fun, so see you there!