Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Let me try this one more time, heres my list of haves: WEAPONS I HAVE

Gush Calibur--Arrest Calibur--Tempest Calibur--Burning Calibur--Kings Ripper--Kings Gladius--Hell Raygun--Blizzard Raygun--Geist Arms.
    Frost Lockgun 0/0/0/50
    DB saber 45/0/60/0, 50/0/0/0
    Flowens 0/0/0/60, 30/0/0/50, 0/0/0/55
    Dragon Slayer 0/0/50/50
    Vise 15/0/0/55
    Brionic 30/55/0/0
    Double Saber 5/0/0/35
    Stag Cutlery 0/0/10/0
    Twin Brand 50/30/0/0
    Soul Banisher 0/0/25/40
    Lavis Cannon 0/0/0/30
    Psycho Wand 45/25/40/0
    C-bringers Rifle
    Victor Axe
    S beats blade
    Inferno Bazooka
    God Hand
    Oriagito
    Holy Ray
    Heaven Punishment

Now for DEFENSE STUFF: (all armor R 4 slots)
    Vajulla, Revival Garment, Armor, Sense Plate,
    Custom Set, Db set, Flowens set,
    Light Releif, Proto Regene Gear.

UNITS: State mateniance, God Body, God Ability, God Battle, God Tp, God Power++, God Legs, Tp Revival, Hp Revival, God technique, and Perfect Resist.

MISC: C-BRINGERS RIGHT ARM, Delsabers right arm, Cell 213, Grants 11-14, Book 2&3

MAGS:Robochao, Chao, Opa Opa, Pian, Preta, Yaksa, Madhu,

OK I am looking for RARE WEAPONS with HIGH percents 50% or more, If it has good %s all around than it could be around 40%.BTW no hacked chit like a spread needle with 125% to everything. I'm also looking for a CUSTOM RAYGUN with good %s. You can either post it here or E-mail me at [email protected]

Please don't offer weapons with no % because I either have those or do not want them. And if you have lv 15 Ra disk besides rabarta I will trade for those too. On a side note, I didn't know that a delsaber can drop a C-bringers right arm, weird.

Ok just one more thing, I'm also looking for Hunter Feild and Hunter Wall, you can offer other feild sets but the hunter is the one I want most right now. And I'm also looking for a LK14Combat or something like that.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: dev1nsan on 2001-04-16 01:05 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: dev1nsan on 2001-04-16 01:11 ]</font>

i got a nice VARISTA +9 with 50% native percentage. interested? what do you want for the psycho wand?
    thanx..

e-mail me @ [email protected]

I've got L&K Combat 14's, and 3 slot Hunter feild (sorry Nate), that dragon slayer or that soul banish look nice.....

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Wu on 2001-04-16 02:53 ]</font>

I have:
    Hunter Field 4 slots
    Hunter Wall

Interested in the TP and HP Revival.

I have: a Brionac with +60% native.
    a Slicer of assian with +35% machines.
    Gae Bolg with +45% machines.
    H&S25 Justice with +40% Dark.

if u are interested (probably not) I would be glad if i could get the victor axe, against all..

I have a DB saber 0/60/30/0/30, if you are interested in it let me know..

-Sinteres...

Ok kazee, thats sounds good

Chrono, I'm interested in the brionic but you will have to add something if you want the axe.

for the first guy, I'm interested in the varista but not for the psycho wand.

Sinteres sorry but I hate Db sabers

Sup Wu, sorry man but I'm talking to a guy about trading the banisher for and L&K already.
    but if it deosn't fall through than I'll trade with you. BTW didn't you get a c-bringers right arm from a delsaber. Man That x-bob guy from ign is funny, he didn't beleive me that you can get it from a delsaber and I told him to go look at gamefaqs so he banned me from the boards.

BTW I have parts of robochao and a double saber that is 40% to machine. Oh and a Demon Calibur.

Yup, I sure did get CBring from a Delsabre. Weird, but true! When did XBob become a mod?

Alright, let me know on the banish. Maybe if I throw in a Charge Lockgun (not the autogun with you looked at the other day, found a different one) with 25% Native and 50% Dark? Special does 800 damage in the VHard ruins without shifta, non critical.

I have a twinbrand that is fully grinded and has 30% to machine rest are just 0%

I also have a spreadneedle that has 5 to A.beast(whats the A stand for anyone know?) and 15 to Machine. I have a Last Survivor with 30 to A.beast but I doubt your interested. I am really looking at the God/battle.

OK Wu it's a deal, which one did you wanted the dragon slayer or the soul banisher, one of those for the L&k and the lockgun right.Oh and I guess I only got banned for a day, it wasn't x bob it was someguy named sega mac that banned both of us.

sorry Xulian but I have a twin that is already 30% to Altered Beast, and I'm not really interested in the other stuff.

Chrono when can we meet?