okay, there was a post a while back about the most damage you've seen, I kinda want to add to that, but bring up a new observation too.

Everyone things that the twins photon blast is no good, it seems. Last night I was playing in a game and we managed to pull off a 4-way PB, one of the blasts being the twins. Well, they cast shifta and deband on everyone, and it was super-powered. The things lasted near on 15 minutes, I'm sure.

During this time I started playing with my fancy new Charge Gladius +15, and with the special, landed a hit for 1709 damage on a garanz. This is with Cienna, who's got her ATP maxed to 710. For reference, fighting Vol Opt with a more normal shifta (lvl 14 or 15) I only managed to get in about 800 damage with the gladius' special.

Anyone else have any experiences like this?

I wish I could say I have, but the most damage I ever did was 540 on a Booma in Normal Forest. It was with some gun... I forgot which...

I suck...

Tahts awesome I think the most damage my Ramar has done was 650.

I guess I should mention to that the gladius had no %s on it, and it was a vhard garanz. Just in case anyone wants to reproduce

VHard RUins, Charge Lockgun with 50% dark I do about 800 no shifta, Ive seen 1100 with, and critcals like 1200 with.
    Now I need to find a Charge Raygun with good %, Falz will be my bitch.