Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

First everyone was quitting, then everyone came back, then Ambrai left, then Complex returns, then complex leaves. All the while we vote for the new mods and I win in a landside. I would like an expediant answer please, as to why the people's choice is being ignored without so much as an explantation.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Just a reminder I was a very close second (before I droped out). I am a little curious why we bothered to have a vote. I'm pretty sure why niether of us will ever be mod here though. I think you know why too Spy. So does Gideon.

[addsig]"http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/087/24/30872431.jpg">

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2001-04-16 18:53 ]</font>

How true, how true... your wisdom once again parts the clouds Danger.

Spy would make a good mod... I think ya should give him a chance...

After this little display of power, I don't want to be a mod. I just want an explanation.

well spy, im prety good freinds with all the mods and your name has come up in our conversation a few times... I can tell you this. Someone up their who is incharge of everyhing *god?* didnt want you to be mod and layed a big flat NO across the board. Im not sure if the other mods had a say in this but i dont see why they wouldnt..

What i am wondering is why Ragnorok isnt the general board mod by now... he was supose to be..

Hehe, it's because I'm a boyscout, and because I do not condone any type of duping, I'm sure. I just want all the people that voted for me to know why their vote is worth nothing now.

They don't want a repeat of what happened over, say, the trade board fiasco.

Oh man the trade forum debate lol.. Scary. That brings back a few memories...

Personally, I find it offending, or perhaps flattering, that they can't muster the courage to explain this to my face, and that I'm not qualified to be a mod for whatever reasons.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

I too was informed by one of the powers that be that neither Spy or I ever had a chance at being mod. Seems we have enemys in high places Spy. Some of the dark forces in PSOW fear what we stand for. So be it!