Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Basically...

I haven't been able to get into any public Challenge Mode games ever since I got my Hunter's License! So far, me and my two friends have been giving it a whirl, but they don't like to play it quite as much as I do, so I'm sorta at a loss.

I have an event scheduled on the calendar (http://www.pso-world.com/teamcenter....wevent&eid=274) for this Wednesday for Challenge Mode. Now, although we only have room for one, other days it'll be just me wanting to find a team of three others (or less, I don't really care)

In other words, I'm available for Challenge Mode a LOT of the time.

I'm on PSO...

Monday-Thursday - 4 PM - 8:30 PM CST
    Saturday - 4 PM - midnight CST
    Sunday - 4 PM - 8:30 PM CST

So long as you post a notice here, I should be able to join you! And, heck, I might bring my couple friends along too, if they are interested and if we need the extra help.

I'm looking to start at C2 (since I have three characters on that stage, and one at C5, but that character is reserved). We can start at C1 if you want, I'm fine with that too.

Anyways...just stick a reply here if any of you are interested. My friends and I have yet to even complete Challenge Mode yet...so we may be a bit new to advanced Time Attack techniques and stuff (if you are going to go that route)

Just a forewarning.

So happily unsatisfied

On 2004-02-23 20:52, Klim_Sarnage wrote:
    I haven't been able to get into any public Challenge Mode games ever since I got my Hunter's License! So far, me and my two friends have been giving it a whirl, but they don't like to play it quite as much as I do, so I'm sorta at a loss.
    If you really want to play CMode, but don't have anyone to play with, you can try JP/Alcyone-6. It's a CMode block on the JP servers. However, it may or may not be busy during 4-9PM CST.

So long as you post a notice here, I should be able to join you! And, heck, I might bring my couple friends along too, if they are interested and if we need the extra help.
    I'm thinking of making a CMode run with my RAmar. I think he has only completed C1 so far (been months since I've touched him so I don't remember). Maybe when I have time, I can join you all.

My friends and I have yet to even complete Challenge Mode yet...so we may be a bit new to advanced Time Attack techniques and stuff (if you are going to go that route)
    I normally suggest completing all of CMode (and even play stages over once or twice) before you do Time Attack. Don't worry about TA techniques for now, just finish the stages first and get acquainted with the maps.

Sounds good to me! I'm surprised someone is even interested...

Just let me know what day/time would be good for you, and I'll reply saying whether or not I can make it.

It'd be great to finally do some long-waited-for Challenge Mode...

And I'll take your advice on the Japanese server. I may just have a look-see if I'm getting desperate again.

Anyone else interested in starting up a game sometime?

I like to join you if you are on Wednesday. I somehow got the day off of work. I have a HUcaseal that is on C 4. I also can start a new player to do C mode.

Absolutely! So long as you can get on roughly... 4-5 PM CST or a little later you're as good as in.

After talking with the others, I've come to find out that they'd like to start over at C1 again, and they are going to be...

RAmar
    FOnewearl

And I'm probably going to be my HUmar. In a group like this, another ranger or hunter would be best for the 4th role. I'll leave it up to you.

But anyways...time and place are located in the link in one of my previous posts.

Look for Vex, that'll be my HUmar.

Thanks for speaking up fireant! And Ezellaur...what day/time/place would be good for you for Challenge Mode? (We got a full team tomorrow, or so it looks like, but Thursday I'm free again)

And Fireant...just reply to this saying whether or not this all sounds OK to you. If it is, I'll take my event off the calendar, and your spot in the team will be reserved for you.

I'll also PM the password we are going to use for the team to you as soon as you verify this.

Dont Forget me!

________
    Marijuana medical
    Last edited by Sayara; Apr 11, 2011 at 08:47 AM.

On 2004-02-24 15:22, Klim_Sarnage wrote:
    Absolutely! So long as you can get on roughly... 4-5 PM CST or a little later you're as good as in.

After talking with the others, I've come to find out that they'd like to start over at C1 again, and they are going to be...

RAmar
    FOnewearl

And I'm probably going to be my HUmar. In a group like this, another ranger or hunter would be best for the 4th role. I'll leave it up to you.

But anyways...time and place are located in the link in one of my previous posts.

Look for Vex, that'll be my HUmar.

Thanks for speaking up fireant! And Ezellaur...what day/time/place would be good for you for Challenge Mode? (We got a full team tomorrow, or so it looks like, but Thursday I'm free again)

And Fireant...just reply to this saying whether or not this all sounds OK to you. If it is, I'll take my event off the calendar, and your spot in the team will be reserved for you.

I'll also PM the password we are going to use for the team to you as soon as you verify this.
    Ok i help. I'll be a HUcast

Well, the Challenge Mode with fireant was mostly a success, except he kept getting disconncted...

Oh well. Challenge Stages 1 and 2 complete with my HUmar now.

Now on c3 with my HUmar, c5 with my FOmar, and c2 with my RAmar and HUcast. Anyone else interested in starting up a Challenge Mode team?

Fireant, up for round two?

And anyone who wants to, just reply. I hope you make it between hours that I'm on though (I think I posted my PSO hours above...)

Oh, and fireant, sorry about my friends leaving early and all. They're pretty cool about Challenge Mode, but they have a ton of things going on in real life, so they can't spend all that much time online with PSO.

Anyways...who all's in? Next (unoffical) Challenge Mode night will be determined by who all wants to play and when.

Oh...and I must say, fireant, you're a pretty good player, from what I've seen. Pretty efficient as a HUcast, I am hoping to see how well you play other roles (or how powerful you are as HUcast on the later stages!)

On 2004-02-25 20:36, Klim_Sarnage wrote:
    Well, the Challenge Mode with fireant was mostly a success, except he kept getting disconncted...

Oh well. Challenge Stages 1 and 2 complete with my HUmar now.

Now on c3 with my HUmar, c5 with my FOmar, and c2 with my RAmar and HUcast. Anyone else interested in starting up a Challenge Mode team?

Fireant, up for round two?

And anyone who wants to, just reply. I hope you make it between hours that I'm on though (I think I posted my PSO hours above...)

Oh, and fireant, sorry about my friends leaving early and all. They're pretty cool about Challenge Mode, but they have a ton of things going on in real life, so they can't spend all that much time online with PSO.

Anyways...who all's in? Next (unoffical) Challenge Mode night will be determined by who all wants to play and when.

Oh...and I must say, fireant, you're a pretty good player, from what I've seen. Pretty efficient as a HUcast, I am hoping to see how well you play other roles (or how powerful you are as HUcast on the later stages!)
    Thank you! I am not sure why I got DC. I have a good provider it might be Vega but I dont know.

I will see if I can play with you guys again

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

I'm still looking to finish the ruins c-mode levels... but also trying to get others up to higher c-mode stages. as of now, only my HUcast is at a high level c-mode c7; i've been wanting to get my other chars up for some time. The bad thing is I can't play through the week, and pretty much only late night, Friday and Saturday. So I'm not sure if I can join you at all...