So I ensisted she go out with me last saturday night. Considering Im deploying on the 3rd of March and It may be the last time I see her for a very long time..

She knows I dont drink, but as usual, I didnt stop her from doing so... In her own words..

"I cant get crunk unless im just a little bit tipsy"

So I asked her If She could drink responsibly, then she looked at me like I was stupid.. I laughed and said ok ok.. I dont mind if you drink..

(I say it like that because it was more of my decision of her drinking than it was hers.. Cause I paid for dinner, the movie, and It was my moms car..)

So about 7 hours later I snatch the glass of coke and vadka from her hand.. It was five in the morning and I had decided she had enough.. btw.. the club closed at 6..

They,(her and her friend) kept telling me it was so hot in the car.. So I rolled down the windows..

When I drove back to the dorm to drop off her friend. I had to help her walk to her room so I let the windows up and took the keys.. leaving my date drunk in the front seat..

I came back stared the car and drove off.. About 15 mins down the interstate I saw her slup over asleep.. Since I dont drink, or spend mutch time around others that drink I had no Idea what was about to happen.. But some of you already know..

She let the window down, and i didnt think mutch about it... considering she complained about being hot before.. Then all off a sudden I smelled alchool again.. But how can that be... I gave the remaining alchool to her friend, and they hadn't spilled any in the car.. Then next thing I knew, Shrimpfried rice and noodles were hiting me in the back of the head..
    May I remind you that this is the interstate.. going about 75-80 mph with the window rooled down.. and yes it was my mothers car. I got over as soon as possible considering I was in the other lane.. the one on the oposite side of the emergency lane..

I pulled over, popped the trunk and got her a towel..
    She wipped her mouth, looked at me sadly and said..
    "You must really hate me right now.."

I laughed for a second and looked at her for a second and said..

"No, not really.. I guess If you play with guns, its only a matter of time before you get shot.."

I pulled over at walmart and bought a bottle of frebreeze, some clorox wipes, some papertowels and a tooth brush..,, you know,,, theres some in the window seal..

I spent the rest of the night listening to her apologize for what happend..

That morning..
    I told my mom I ate some bad chineese food..
    How else am I gonna be able to take her out this weekend..

On 2004-02-25 15:11, Anubis_ wrote:
    Then next thing I knew, Shrimpfried rice and noodles were hiting me in the back of the head..
    Oh God. I don't know if I should laugh or if I should have my eyes turn to golf balls.

Seriously, I don't know how would I react if I was driving and my girlfriend barfed all over my back! You took a very mature position there, and the funny thing is that I see that you feel closer to each other after that... smelly scene

I was vomited on once............but I did the vomiting so hey!

I have no clue who "she" is and what she is to you. I would damn I would of been pissed as hell...
    But if it was a female than yeah I would'nt be mad at her, just mad that I and my car have just been puked on.

I have to say, you took a very proud and honourable position. It's nice to be in a position of respect...perhaps maybe she will realise that and join you sometime

On 2004-02-25 15:11, Anubis_ wrote:
    How else am I gonna be able to take her out this weekend..
    Very brave of you and nice. One suggestion, take a barf bag next time, just in case. And no, Im not joking. This girl seems to like to drink, and you dont mind her drinking even though you dont do it yourself. Perhaps she enjoys that of you, and I am betting you like to be next to her. But if she is going to continue drinking then you will be "playing with a gun" so go prepared.

I hope your next date with her is not as eventfull as the last one. Well, at least not as stinky.

Master of the Free World

urg thats grose poor u